Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A brutal read for chopstickcels. Ugly Asian Male: On Being the Least Attractive Guy in the Room

Asians and Curries are basically on the same boat. Hated by all women

25 percent of the world's population is hated by 100 percent of the women.

Asians and Curries are basically on the same boat. Hated by all women
Asians are the bottom of dating pyramid, but curries are so low we are basically considered untouchable outcastes by women.

Correlation with Asian men being seen as effeminate whilst black women are perceived as masculine perhaps?

asian women make my dick go rock solid but their men are ugly i wonder why
neotenous features rarely look good on males lol centuries of misguided breeding preferences has fucked us

Asian guys can get laid and even go marry in EE. Curries can't. Asian > Currie.

"our male anatomy is the size of a thumb drive and we could never in a thousand millenniums be a threat to steal your girl.

So true. :feelsugh:

I frankly don't understand why Asian and Indian guys are so low on the dating totem pole, while Black men are relatively high. Blacks are objectively more hideous than Asians and Indians. I have been told that it's because Tyrones are hypermasculine to the point of being apelike and foids like this, but I still don't get it. I have even tried to think like a foid and observe Asian vs Black men, and it still boggles my mind why Asians are considered less attractive than Blacks.Is it the BBC? Perhaps, but, me, personally, I consider foids with excessively large tits and excessively large ass disgusting, so I don't know.

(Disclaimer: I am neither Asian nor Indian, I'm Latino, and have no incentive of defending them, so this is not a sour grapes rant)

I frankly don't understand why Asian and Indian guys are so low on the dating totem pole, while Black men are relatively high. Blacks are objectively more hideous than Asians and Indians. I have been told that it's because Tyrones are hypermasculine to the point of being apelike and foids like this, but I still don't get it. I have even tried to think like a foid and observe Asian vs Black men, and it still boggles my mind why Asians are considered less attractive than Blacks.Is it the BBC? Perhaps, but, me, personally, I consider foids with excessively large tits disgusting, so I don't know.

(Disclaimer: I am neither Asian nor Indian, I'm Latino, and have no incentive of defending them, so this is not a sour grapes rant)
Beauty is culturally influenced to a large extent. Blacks are portrayed positively by movies as hypermasculine and hunk while Asians are portrayed as effeminate and curries as ugly pervs. Due to this, blacks are viewed positively while Asians and curries are not viewed very positively, thus making them not appealing to other. If Hollywood starts to portray asians positively and make more movies starring asian actors people's perception will get changed.

There's a lot of girls with yellow fever in my country (Poland). Is that also the case in Ukraine?
Yup, thanks K-pop for that. But I'm kinda cheeky-eyed so I hope it will help me to find gf.

There's a lot of girls with yellow fever in my country (Poland). Is that also the case in Ukraine?
Only want Changs tbh. And I bet it's rare. Cause if it's true then I'd add slavicmaxxing to my ascension plan kek

Only want Changs tbh. And I bet it's rare. Cause if it's true then I'd add slavicmaxxing to my ascension plan kek
Idk bro, Asian men do way better on Polish tinder than black men. But you have to be prettyboy maxxed, have a head full of hair, pretend that you are from Korea, etc. You can check by frauding your location on Tinder if you wanna see how you'd do.

25 percent of the world's population is hated by 100 percent of the women.

Oof

Eastern Europe lived through some shitty times, and therefore EE foids are more likely to prioritize financial stability over other variables when searching for a partner.

doesnt matter your race. if youre 5'6 and very skinny framelet its over. thats why noodles in the west dont see me as attractive.
yellow fever in my country (Poland)
teen girls. after a certain age they want a more masculine handsome chad

Beauty is culturally influenced to a large extent. Blacks are portrayed positively by movies as hypermasculine and hunk while Asians are portrayed as effeminate and curries as ugly pervs. Due to this, blacks are viewed positively while Asians and curries are not viewed very positively, thus making them not appealing to other. If Hollywood starts to portray asians positively and make more movies starring asian actors people's perception will get changed.
Smart.
There is some present influence about how the races are portrayed using social propaganda on TV.
Who would´ve funk ?
Right ?

Smart.
There is some present influence about how the races are portrayed using social propaganda on TV.
Who would´ve funk ?
Right ?
Media and movies do influence, though completely.