Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A brutal lesson in simping

S

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
A while ago I was simping over this foid I very vaguely knew from high school on instagram. I'd always compliment her and and I'd immediately like anything she posted on her page. I would sometimes message her and our chat even got to the point where we planned on meeting eachother in person someday. A few days ago I saw her shopping at walmart with her 6'3 bf. Despite all the obvious flirting I was doing with her she never thought that it was necessary to mention that she was already taken.

This was a really blackpilling moment for me because I was forced to learn firsthand that it's impossible to win over a foid through compliments and praise. Foids leech off of approval. If I hadn't seen her at Walmart that day I would have still kept simping over her not knowing that she wasn't single and she would have continued to gain validation from my simping while withholding the fact that she was already fucking chad.

That's what I get for being a dumbcel.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Deserved it for being a simp

are you doing no fap? seems like you are simping because you are thinking with your dick instead of your brain

simps should be annihilated from this earth (in minecraft):reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Some months.

Re: girls-human or different species
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146390337Friday, September 19, 2014 7:16 PM CDT
Both genders are humans either way. Perhaps the problem is that you need to change your perspective on the situation? Each person has their own individual personality and simply because one female doesn't necessarily enjoy your presence doesn't mean someone else won't; I would suggest that perhaps you examine your own behavior and personality rather then categorizing everyone of a specific gender group together simply because different people react differently. Additionally, you'll benefit much more from "Academic" knowledge rather then unnecessarily obsessing over the opposite gender.

Re: >mfw still havent had sx and im 16
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150703834Saturday, November 29, 2014 12:24 PM CST
Enough. The content being discussed is prohibited for good reasoning within the standards of the "Roblox Community Guidelines". There's plenty of other productive activities that you could participate in that doesn't involve attempting to achieve a significant degree of dominance over the opposite gender.

Re: Rule 1 of life
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150780217Sunday, November 30, 2014 3:40 AM CST
The severity of a problem doesn't necessarily depend on a person's "Gender" alone, simply because a person is a "Female" doesn't make any problems they're experiencing more significant than yours.

Tab

simps should be annihilated from this earth (in minecraft):reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
If I had the power, I'd stop at nothing to reduce all of them into mountains of skulls and rivers of blood. (in video game)