Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A brutal blackpill from my grandmother

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Overlord
★★★★★
Today my grandmother dropped a brutal blackpill concerning my birth:

Apparently I was born pre term, and the soviet block doctorcels told my mother that I would not survive, so they put me on the window plane to expire I guess. And my grandmother yelled on them when she came so they took me back and just let things run it's course lile a regular birth.

This is all information I can extract from her, and my mother refuses to discuss this.

Imagine I could have just expired peacefully on the window plane, and be saved this cursed existence :fuk:

Last edited:
You look good, I saw your pic chad.:chad:

That's sad brocel. Here, have a puppy
My Rotweiller 00

You must be delusional. You probably havent seen my side profile either. I am legit deformed.

That's sad brocel. Here, have a puppy
View attachment 480890
Aww thanks :feelsbadman:

Oh mother dropped another genetic trash pill:
"The doctors said at birth that you have a mild facial asymmetry"

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

oh well.. I guess ill just have my son grow up a deformed subhuman male. What could go wrong, right?

Last edited:
You must be delusional. You probably havent seen my side profile either. I am legit deformed.
PM me your pic. I can also show you my pic if you want to see a real incel!

They try to save even vegetables , and they dont try with a toddler?
Tales from the soviet basement

They try to save even vegetables , and they dont try with a toddler?
Tales from the soviet basement
Who tries? This is post soviet union collapse eastern block.

@Speedloader check this optimist :feelshaha:

Based babushka tbh

he's not a bad looking guy, but nothing to write home about, and definitely not a chad.

How is she based? I wasnt supposed to be here.
My life has been nothing but constant misery.
give you babushka a big kiss on the cheek , you wont find anyone else like her fighting for your life like that, you should appreciate it

Im 3/10 at best.
i'd say a 4.5, maybe like 5-5.5 depending on height :feelsjuice:

I really think think you should think about getting back at your mothER

I really think think you should think about getting back at your mothER
She is not a bad person, but she is naive as hell.
She lived her youth in a time of communism where she pair bonded as a 18 year old virgin with my low tier normie father who was ten years older than her.

Nope at least 6/10.
And he is white, blue eyes and 6'2.
I don’t want to prejudge anyone I don't know personally, but if someone is constantly rationalizing that what the majority of the forum thinks about him cannot be true for some reason... idk tbh...

I guess when you mention [UWSL]Kamikaze[/UWSL]'s above averege looks you just keep feeding the "subconscious troll" of a chadlite or at least high-tear normie who is probably a high EQ (not misspelling) mentalcel.

I don’t want to prejudge anyone I don't know personally, but if someone is constantly rationalizing that what the majority of the forum thinks about him cannot be true for some reason... idk tbh...

I guess when you mention [UWSL]Kamikaze[/UWSL]'s above averege looks you just keep feeding the "subconscious troll" of a chadlite or at least high-tear normie who is probably a high EQ (not misspelling) mentalcel.
The guy mogs me to hell and back. :feelskek:

At least Kamikaze you benefited something from that your country used to belong to the Soviet block, speaking russian e.g.? (idk which country it is and I don't ask you to doxx yourself)
You are 6'3 sir. I am 5'6. I am the truest trucel there is.

This dick measuring game always goes nowhere.
Agree, I'm 5,7/8, and as a wise fellowcel once mentioned, a lil bit less worse doesn't mean better. :cryfeels:

Last edited:
[UWSL]Im 3/10 at best.[/UWSL]
Disagree tbh, you look normal to me (4.75-5/10 in terms of face alone) especially since most people I’ve seen irl don’t have good side profiles either. You’re tall and white too

sadly women would be more judgmental than me especially since I’m probably clouded by bias and sympathy

I was born too late. It was comfy there.

yes a life of misery is no life. i should be dead but they made me live.

I once saw a female cat giving birth to a defective kitten. She didn't feed him. Just sniffed a few times and leaved. He died after a few days. Nature.

Your mother either hates you or regrets what she have done

Today my grandmother dropped a brutal blackpill concerning my birth:

Apparently I was born pre term, and the soviet block doctorcels told my mother that I would not survive, so they put me on the window plane to expire I guess. And my grandmother yelled on them when she came so they took me back and just let things run it's course lile a regular birth.

This is all information I can extract from her, and my mother refuses to discuss this.

Imagine I could have just expired peacefully on the window plane, and be saved this cursed existence :fuk:
What a pity, bro. You could have been dead. I could have also died when I was young but I survived like you. I wish I were dead.
I once saw a female cat giving birth to a defective kitten. She didn't feed him. Just sniffed a few times and leaved. He died after a few days. Nature.
She was a loving mother.