Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A Brutal Beating

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/lugwilbur/status/1281369872157548545?s=09

View: https://twitter.com/lugwilbur/status/1280999935442391042?s=09

The entire squad joined and got their licks in.

Humans are a joke JFL

644dbada3f97e93a04892357c20e9a94

So the cops inside can't get out :feelsthink:
LMAO.

Aren't they safer inside than outside. Imagine getting curbstomped into the sand

If this were my country that guy be hospitalized for 1 month after the police done with him.

Meme Planet if you ask me. This is the police...

Protectors of citizens JFL

:lul:
TBH.

Protectors of the elites. Its like a large herd of sheep trying to defend a small pack of wolves which will just keep eating them.

Don't believe everything you see on social media about irrelevant countries. Our social media is controlled by loud minority of progressives and they overdramatize things to impressionable Westerners who see us as oppressed primitives rising up for democracy. Those protests are a joke orchestrated by power hungry far left opposition agitators who use low iq right wingers as weapon to achieve bigger tyranny and degeneracy implemented than the current one imposed by populist and liberal government, both sides are funded by Soros, US and EU.

There is simply no political solution here cause we are puppets of Western powers so whoever comes will be the same, there was coup staged by CIA in 2000 already where same shit happened and all we got was fag parades while staying poor and getting these new "democratic" corrupt governments who want to sell out country and force more progressive laws to the disapproval of people. Protests like these have been happening in liberal Belgrade for years consisting of dumb naive youth led by NGO funded far leftists with 5k to 20k attendance which are miserable numbers for such a large city.

Not to say that incels are coping with politics and getting beat up here while their women are chatting up foreigners in nightclubs or coming onto streets just to take a quick photo for Instagram.

Last edited:
@tehgymcel420 @Black Soul thought
There is no limit to the degradation that humans can reach, and it is easy to appear in the herd.
Don't believe in human beings and do not care about them, because there is no hope in humanity