Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A brief slice of my life

Holocel

Holocel

I will confess God for His sins after my death
★★★
When I was 14, I was trying to do my best to IMPROOOVE so I was muscular for boys of my age. I was fighting each time anyone mock my deformed head.
Once, as I was muslim a tall retard (he repeat a grade so he was older and taller), spread the word that he would throw pork at my face after the lunch break. So the entire schoolyard gathered around me, whispering 'hehe, he's coming, look.' And I saw that idiot approaching; he threw a slice of ham that didn't hit me, and I won the fight. After this final attempt to intimidate me, the rest of the school just ended up ignoring me and whispering behind my back. I'm sharing this for all the redpillers who say that standing up for yourself solves everything.
Another one, I was out of school, doing football with another boy. I heard 2 girls laughing and one saying directly to me that it was useless for guys like me to do sports. I didn't remember the exact sentence but the meaning was that I was too ugly for it to matter. Girls are more blackpilled than boys. If u want to master the blackpill, just ask foids before they are smart enough to lie (because they learn to virtue signal a lot after 16yo) .

I was like this aswell I beat up mulitple guys and only thing that happened was those guys started ignoring me

Last edited:
get this bully shit over and done with and blow a hole in his head, you don't get to live a happy life after ruining someone elses

Mogs me for standing up for yourself.

Well it’s good that you stood up for yourself. Better to be feared than to be a joke to them.

get this bully shit over and done with and blow a hole in his head, you don't get to live a happy life after ruining someone elses
at least when they tried to bully me they were interacting with me xD .After I was left completly alone (I just had to fight 2 more times in the next year)

at least when they tried to bully me they were interacting with me xD .After I was left completly alone (I just had to fight 2 more times in the next year)
true, i'd rather be harrassed than ignored, at least it's action

Mogs me at even being physically capable at beating anyone

I wish I could have been able to beat people growing up my life wouldn’t have been as bad

I wish I could have been able to beat people growing up my life wouldn’t have been as bad
I wasn't tall or anything I was just motivated at that time. For kids arround 14yo it is rougly the most determined who win.
Today Im a total slob as there is no point giving a fuck about my body considering my head

i wish i had the strength to look after myself back then
no standing up for asthmatic framecels :feelsbadman:

I wasn't tall or anything I was just motivated at that time. For kids arround 14yo it is rougly the most determined who win.
Today Im a total slob as there is no point giving a fuck about my body considering my head
Ive always been a framelet
Even if I Was determined and trained I still would have gotten beaten

My life could Have been so Different If I wasnt a framelet I would be a completely different person

Its a brutal life
I think your one of the only other users on here with similar circumstances to me which shows how rare and fucked up our lives are

We will always be the weakest out of everyone we meet in our entire lifetime

asthmatic too..
Bro u seem to think that if ur personality was different it could have in impact on ur current situation.. If it is the case u probably need to looksmax and ascend, if not ur a truecel

When I was 14, I was trying to do my best to IMPROOOVE so I was muscular for boys of my age. I was fighting each time anyone mock my deformed head.
Once, as I was muslim a tall retard (he repeat a grade so he was older and taller), spread the word that he would throw pork at my face after the lunch break. So the entire schoolyard gathered around me, whispering 'hehe, he's coming, look.' And I saw that idiot approaching; he threw a slice of ham that didn't hit me, and I won the fight. After this final attempt to intimidate me, the rest of the school just ended up ignoring me and whispering behind my back. I'm sharing this for all the redpillers who say that standing up for yourself solves everything.
Another one, I was out of school, doing football with another boy. I heard 2 girls laughing and one saying directly to me that it was useless for guys like me to do sports. I didn't remember the exact sentence but the meaning was that I was too ugly for it to matter. Girls are more blackpilled than boys. If u want to master the blackpill, just ask foids before they are smart enough to lie (because they learn to virtue signal a lot after 16yo) .
I hate Muslims but that’s ruff

Its a brutal life
I think your one of the only other users on here with similar circumstances to me which shows how rare and fucked up our lives are

We will always be the weakest out of everyone we meet in our entire lifetime
i just want to feel like a man
asthmatic too..
Bro u seem to think that if ur personality was different it could have in impact on ur current situation.. If it is the case u probably need to looksmax and ascend, if not ur a truecel
i meant strength in the literal sense
i was half the size of all the other kids

My life could Have been so Different If I wasnt a framelet I would be a completely different person
There are plenty of ways that leads to inceldom.. Me it is my head difformity (brachycephaly)

I was tiny too and asthmatic but I hate him enough to beat him idk..
between adult its different tho cause the range of strenght is way larger so I would be destroyed even if I hate my opponent :feelscry:
now that everyone is grown its practically pointless to try
i get strength mogged by geriatric old men who have trouble standing up

Islam is a vile religion
ye but most muslim have never even read the quran and almost don't know what is a hadith :feelsclown:
Most muslim are similar to christian trads in their beliefs

ye but most muslim have never even read the quran and almost don't know what is a hadith :feelsclown:
Most muslim are similar to christian trads in their beliefs
I have read the Quran. I was gifted a hand copy from my friend Khaled

I have read the Quran. I was gifted a hand copy from my friend Khaled
Ok I'm telling u that saying that muslims are trash because islam is trash is not a good point cause muslim mostly don't know islam.
The fact that islam is bullshit is not new to me as a former muslim (apostized arroun 16 years old)

Last edited:
Ok I'm telling u that saying that muslims are trash because islam is trash is not a good point cause muslim mostly don't know islam.
The fact that islam is bullshit is not knew to me as a former muslim (apostized arroun 16 years old)
Based. I had a lot of Muslim friends. I hate ISLAM

French caucasian are white enough ? how don't u understand that incel is his own race anyway :feelskek:
The Formidable Facial Hair of the Turks & Hot Turkish Men

turk
When you see the word french man or french woman, describe the person  you imagine. : r/asklatinamerica

French
Not even remotely comparable, keep coping and munch on your turkish delicacy, Gert Wilders was right about you subhumans.
This is a dish in Turkish cuisine which literally looks like a penis. (is  actually tripe stuffed with rice) : r/mildlypenis

The Formidable Facial Hair of the Turks & Hot Turkish Men

turk
When you see the word french man or french woman, describe the person  you imagine. : r/asklatinamerica

French
Not even remotely comparable, keep coping and munch on your turkish delicacy, Gert Wilders was right about you subhumans.
This is a dish in Turkish cuisine which literally looks like a penis. (is  actually tripe stuffed with rice) : r/mildlypenis
I am not turk my parent are french that convert to islam. why do u want to feel superior to me based on my suposed race when u are an incel that is suposed to know he is basicaly an excess of organic matter that nature prevent to reproduce by making foids hate him..

@RacistMario where are u bro ? come here bozo, admit u were wrong and leave :feelsokman: