Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A Brief Introduction to Blackpill

Thanatos

Thanatos

Bringer of Death
★★
Hello there, normie.

Yes, we know you're there, lurking. You probably have, at some level, an understanding of incel ideas, and of the blackpill, but you clearly don't understand enough. Thus, a simple, easy to follow rundown.

The modern culture is very promoting of the 'in the now' mindset, as anyone with any amount of blackpill should know. The songs, the attitude, the language. Even the meaningless, trite, bullshit nothing platitudes that, despite being completely unsubstantial in any meaningful way, still perpetuate this culture. This too is the main cause of the birth of incels, as enough women (a word I will use for your sake, dear voyeur) can ignore the constraints of monogamy.This is because they no longer concern themselves with practicalities of finding a good, stable, permanent partner, instead engaging in casual, short term flings with the hottest guys more often then not. Now you may be asking "can't men also go against this?", and the answer would be, yes, of course. However, not at an equitable rate. You see, in this society, women, especially in the connotation of sex, have more value than men. If you've ghosted this sight long enough, you've probably heard of the looksmatch, that is a person of the opposite sex with an equal attractiveness (i.e., both a man and a woman who are a 4/10). Women, due to the previously mentioned inflated value in comparison to men, tend to hook up with men way above their looksmatch. Thus, a majority of women get with the most attractive minority of men. We call this hypergamy a term you've probably seen on the site.

Now, if you still have vaguely intact pattern recognition, you'll realize that, wait a minute, if a majority of women go out with a minority of guys, what happens to everyone else? Here there are four categories outside of the famous CHAD. There's the normie, the cuck, those I like to call 'DenialCel's and us, the incels. Normies are average, maybe above average guys. They ain't chad, but they've probably gotten some sloppy seconds. The cuck is like the lowest tier normie, either taking only the sloppiest of seconds, or not getting laid at all. 'DenialCels' (though I'm sure they have a more proper name that I, a newcel, am unaware of) are really Incels. they've never gotten laid, even if they've wanted to and have been trying to since they found out it existed, and yet refuse to accept the blackpill. The most obvious example are those folks over at IncelTears. And, likely, you, dear voyeur. And finally, us. The incels.

I've removed most of the incel jargon, not to make you more comfortable, but to help you digest what's happening. You can't hide behind "heh heh look at the crazy inkel with creepy inkel words." You have to absorb. And I know you won't absorb immediately. But hopefully, with this seed, you can. Have you had sex? Felt the embrace of a loving partner. Felt wanted? If not, there's a simple reason why. If you haven't, if you are still Involuntarily Celebate, why deny? You're already in a setting full of like-minded people. All you have to do is make an account.

Basic. Short and to the point.

We need more stuff like this good job man

Saved. Great fucking thread. IMO blackpill should be common knowledge amongst men
We need more stuff like this good job man

Yeah I agree, this website is too low iq sometimes