Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A break down of low iq incel vs a high iq incel

FIVETHREEBALDCEL

FIVETHREEBALDCEL

Master of Personality
★★
I wanted to post this because there seems to be a lot of misunderstanding between high iq and low iq incels.
High iq incels claim that their intelligence makes it difficult to for them cope with subhuman genes
Low iq incels claim that they are worse off with lesser prospects of income and ability to deal with stuff.
I read a brilliant comment by one of our mods he said :- "
Complaining about being intelligent is like complaining about being good looking.
"O why was I born intelligent, and capable of doing complex high-level tasks?" they say, "I wish I were low IQ so I could work a minimum wage job with no financial security, live in a poor neighborhood, have a lower lifespan and be in poor health, have increased odds of mental illness, have fewer access to copes, have no intellectual legacy, etc."
No one actually wants to have a low IQ. People who say "I'm smart I wish I were dumb" are just humblebragging about their intelligence" even though what he says makes sense
i think intelligence makes it harder for you accept that you lost, you lost the genetic lottery and there's nothing you can do about, the certainity of the hopelessness is what makes depression for intelligent people a crippling phenomenon.
Sure being intelligent makes you safer than subhuman idiots but dealing with innate subhumanity and the fact that the intelligent being is unlovable for his genes deficit. It's like a mockery of your intelligence telling you that you lost, you lost despite knowing it all.

Even though low iq cels may not have it as hard with mental coping, their limited access to ablity is what makes their situation a shitstorm as well.

My understand of our situation is like this
Subhumans will have a bad life experience because of their gene deficit
It's only a matter of what type of hell you will experience depending on your iq.
If you want to experience heaven
JUST BE CHAD

Last edited:
im low EQ, IQ but im high perspective and all encompassing Q

It's only a matter of what type of hell you will experience depending on your iq.
Legit

An intelligent incel is marked in his ability to really and garner the support of other incels whilst recognizing his situation, most of them fit into two boxes of accepting their fate and LDARing or trying to actively make their situation better.

Low IQcels are those who aren't blackpilled in the first place, as the blackpill should provide you with a true perspective as to your situation and the cause of your pain.

My understand of our situation is like this
If you want to experience heaven
JUST BE CHAD
So true.

An intelligent incel is marked in his ability to really and garner the support of other incels whilst recognizing his situation, most of them fit into two boxes of accepting their fate and LDARing or trying to actively make their situation better.

Low IQcels are those who aren't blackpilled in the first place, as the blackpill should provide you with a true perspective as to your situation and the cause of your pain.

It seems like you don’t understand what IQ is.

What you’re saying is that incels who are smarter are more depressed because they know the truth? Is it another way of saying a drunk man is more happy than a sober man?

That’s all basically Blackpill 101 tbh

Low IQ tends to be Lower Inhibition too

if somebody is actually smart they would be smart enough to know that being dumb is worse