Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A boy and a girl are sitting next to each other in my class

• Thread starter Deleted member 36867
  • Start date
Deleted member 36867

Deleted member 36867

Fuck biology
-
Perfect looksmatch, could possibly be siblings.

The girl is one of the most popular in my grade, and has had multiple boyfriends and has probably been ran through 10x already :feelskek:

the boy has been consistently called the ugliest boy in the grade, people have admitted on multiple occasions that they hate him for no other reason than because he’s ugly (but he’s still bluepilled as fuck and hates me).

it’s actually fucking over :feelskek::feelsrope:

So you mog him?

Face rating
About a 3, my eyes are too close together, I have a fivehead, huge nose, huge ears, my chin isn’t too bad but still incel tier. I also have bad acne and acne scars. My hairline is also receding.

About a 3, my eyes are too close together, I have a fivehead, huge nose, huge ears, my chin isn’t too bad but still incel tier. I also have bad acne and acne scars. My hairline is also receding.
Mogs me

people have admitted on multiple occasions that they hate him for no other reason than because he’s ugly
I hope this poor dude has a gun at home

He is sitting with a girl. very much mogs me

Brutal and people act like lookism doesn't exist ? lmao yh right.

A boy and a girl are sitting next to each other in my class

That's a good sign for him. If he pulls of ascension with her that truly will be divine ascension, of biblical proportions.

It has happened before, I've seen it, like you said they often look related, and it kicks off some sort of natural instinct in the foid.

Good luck to that mofo I got money ridin on him

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back