Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A Bluepilled Incel tried to bluepill me today by bragging

Reize

Reize

Your Pianocel, Free Song Compositions PM me
★★
I SWEAR TO GOD
that if i wasn't patiencemaxxed i would have punched that nigga the moment he told me that personality matters to women.

We were riding the bus together and he started talking about a gf he had
it went something like this (My dialogs are the ones with a "-" at the start)

" Man, i really miss <foid>, she was so kind and i wish she hadn't moved "
- " Well... at least you've had something with a girl, i envy you "
"What??, no way, are you a virgin or something?"
- " ..... Yeah .... Kind of..."
" DUUDE!, You're almost 20, h..how? "
- " I am just weird and socially retarded, also it's worth mentioning my subhuman face, femoids only want handsome guys who can appear in a Movie or a

" Come on.. you're not THAT ugly "
- * Sarcastic Stare * .....

How do you know this guy is an "incel"

There’s no such thing as a virgin over the age of 19 in the head of a normalfag

How do you know this guy is an "incel"
by looking at his face? what the fuck you mean bruh? obviously he doesn't mean blackpilled incel like us, he means incel as in not chad

JFL @ communicating with other human beings

The whore already fucked 10 different Chads in her new place where she moved

I think OP meant bluepill normie. Incels don't have "things" with girls.

>IT Retards: No one is virgin shaming!

That's why you lie about your inceldom, unless you like or don't care for the negative attention.

yeah even literally speaking, an incel with gf is a falacy

Tho he is fucking ugly omg
>IT Retards: No one is virgin shaming!

That's why you lie about your inceldom, unless you like or don't care for the negative attention.
I didn't care, virgin shaming is not that much of a thing over here (yet).
People get surprised but they dont shame you that much.

tho you SHOULD totally worry if you are in the US. it happens

Last edited:
JFL @ communicating with other human beings
THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

he needs to see the tinder atomic pill

Lol, I wonder what he thinks about 30+ virgins.

There’s no such thing as a virgin over the age of 19 in the head of a normalfag

big true, when my supervisor found out i was a virgin he was really surprised, fortunately me and him get on well so he didnt give me shit about it.

by looking at his face? what the fuck you mean bruh? obviously he doesn't mean blackpilled incel like us, he means incel as in not chad
I meant this guy might be a low tier normie who got lucky which lead him to be bluepilled, and Jfl I really hope you're not a sub8 tard.

I meant this guy might be a low tier normie who got lucky which lead him to be bluepilled, and Jfl I really hope you're not a sub8 tard.
jfl if you think low tier normies in the west are getting sex through passing with their looks.

The incel in this particular scenario can just be LARPing.

I don't see why you're so upset, he didn't even mock you. In fact, his shock at your inceldom can be seen as a compliment. He'll get his blackpill soon enough.

jfl if you think low tier normies in the west are getting sex through passing with their looks.
First off, I used the term "low tier normie" relative to west as location is a large factor in SMV. For instance i might be considered a low tier normie in India, but in the west I'm a 2-3/10. Furthermore a 4/10 can find a partner with extensive effort, only having sub 4 looks makes one truecel.

First off, I used the term "low tier normie" relative to west as location is a large factor in SMV. For instance i might be considered a low tier normie in India, but in the west I'm a 2-3/10. Furthermore a 4/10 can find a partner with extensive effort, only having sub 4 looks makes one truecel.
Getting into a cucked relationship is not "finding a mate"

Getting into a cucked relationship is not "finding a mate"
Ok? I have to acknowledge "finding a mate" could require having to be a cuck, not that I would condone it.

Ok? I have to acknowledge "finding a mate" could require having to be a cuck, not that I would condone it.
Even a high tier normie cannot have a uncucked relationship in the west. Even Chad cannot have an uncucked relationship, he gets cucked by other chads. 99% of males are getting cucked to atleast some extent by "their" girl. The only way to not be cucked is to go to opposite side of world and die to malaria

Even a high tier normie cannot have a uncucked relationship in the west. Even Chad cannot have an uncucked relationship, he gets cucked by other chads. 99% of males are getting cucked to atleast some extent by "their" girl. The only way to not be cucked is to go to opposite side of world and die to malaria
I see you're a sub8 tard, therefore I can conclude you are not interested in rational thought.

I see you're a sub8 tard, therefore I can conclude you are not interested in rational thought.
And you obvously don't have a job where you interact face to face with the public else you'd see that even Chad gets cucked. Fuck off

And you obvously don't have a job where you interact face to face with the public else you'd see that even Chad gets cucked. Fuck off
Ok br0

you could beat him tbh