Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A blackpill story I wanted to share with you guys!

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
I wish this wasn't true, but it really did happen - within my own family no less.

One of my aunts (never met her in person, but my mom told me stories about her) used to date this one dude. He was a kind, well-educated guy who loved her a lot. But my aunt always seemed to question him no matter what he did. "Does he really love me?" she'd ask my mom almost every day, who'd then reassure her that he does love her. (Which was obvious to anyone) But still, she felt something (him not being Chad) wasn't quite right.

And speaking of our friend Chad, this is the part where he enters the story! So one day my Stacy aunt is working at the bookstore, and this Chad-looking fellow approaches her. (Keep in mind, this is still while she had a thing going on with guy 1) They go out for coffee and instantly hit it off, eventually going back to his place. Later, she returns home with a bloody nose - turns out Chad is a schizophrenic and an alcoholic. My grandpa, who she still lived with, was all like "wtf, what happened?" and when she told him he couldn't believe what he was hearing. "If he broke your nose on your first date, I can't even imagine what he would do if you got married." he said, concerned for his daughter. "It was an act of love!" she said. (I'm not even exaggerating, those were her exact words according to my mom)

So of course, she became pregnant with his baby and completely dumped ol' betabux. And even after he chased her with a knife and threatened to murder her entire family, she still stayed with him and begged my mom not to testify against him in court.

So yeah... Personality matters to women, rite guise???

Chad can get away with domestic violence. That's another perk

raywilliam639 said:
Chad can get away with domestic violence. That's another perk
Meanwhile, none of us have ever laid a hand on a woman and we're incel.

Chads are essentially gods, moral guidelines never seem to apply to them in the eyes of women.

Yup, gotta love Chad... *sigh*

Women deserve to be beaten by chads.

looks permeate into EVERYTHING

Stupid whore, how stupid can some people possibly be?

Nautica1983 said:
Stupid whore, how stupid can some people possibly be?

Incredibly stupid, given how many western women get beat/killed by their husbands. That's what happens when all you care about is looks.

Chad can never do any wrong and he breaks all the shitty rules Normans come up with

thats fucking insane

bitches are all crazy

chad is immune from all responsibilities in life

Never trust a stacy, if she is committed to one guy, but she meets a better looking guy, she will dump him for the new guy