Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A Blackpill order of Monkcels - Should we create one ? [Clarifications and improvements]

An ever improvining blackpilled bible by blackpilled monkcels!
Eventually we might reach an accuracy of over 98% for predicting foid/roastie/stacy/chad/chadlite/cuck and normies behaviour reliably!
The ever improving book of knowledge(Blackpilled bible) doesn't have to be perfect it just needs to be better than every theory from bluepilled faggots and reliable enough to call it science of human interaction with very few notable excepts which could be also be accounted /predicted correctly given enough attention to the exceptional subject.
however we must not let our hatred for cucks and foids affect the book in any manner, the book should only contain blackpilled information which is known to be correct universally, we must not mindlessly write bullshit in rage which could potentially lower the creditbility of the book.

Eventually we might reach an accuracy of over 98% for predicting foid/roastie/stacy/chad/chadlite/cuck and normies behaviour reliably!
The ever improving book of knowledge(Blackpilled bible) doesn't have to be perfect it just needs to be better than every theory from bluepilled faggots and reliable enough to call it science of human interaction with very few notable excepts which could be also be accounted /predicted correctly given enough attention to the exceptional subject.
however we must not let our hatred for cucks and foids affect the book in any manner, the book should only contain blackpilled information which is known to be correct universally, we must not mindlessly write bullshit in rage which could potentially lower the creditbility of the book.
I believe we have an interesting starting point in this book:

The author describes it himself as a work in progress and says we can improve it and adapt it to our point of view if we so with

I believe we have an interesting starting point in this book:

The author describes it himself as a work in progress and says we can improve it and adapt it to our point of view if we so with
Please let me know of any updates to that book bro. thank you

I created a Discord server for this topic: https://discord.gg/GS4Xht5dtE

By the way, I managed to contact the author of this book:
He has agreed to join us on the server. He is a 50+ yo oldcel

The black pill doesn't need a religion, cult, order, group, or whatever label you prefer, to surround it and frame it. It's free from all of that bullshit. Trying to build a religion around the blackpill is imposing your own bullshit on it--that is open to revision, as outlined--and this contradicts one of your central tenets of rejecting bullshit. It's internally inconsistent.

The black pill doesn't need a religion, cult, order, group, or whatever label you prefer, to surround it and frame it. It's free from all of that bullshit. Trying to build a religion around the blackpill is imposing your own bullshit on it--that is open to revision, as outlined--and this contradicts one of your central tenets of rejecting bullshit. It's internally inconsistent.
This is is a perfect example of where the "truth" myth leads you.

You are thinking like your teachers want you to think. All the teachers you ever had in your life lied to you. The are the main priests of the normie religion. And you still want to think like them?

Trying to build a religion around the blackpill is imposing your own bullshit on it
What is the blackpill right now? No one knows, because there are as many blackpills as people you talk to. Nowhere is it clear what "the black pill" stands for exactly.

This is because "the black pill" is not "the truth". It cannot be. No one knows what the truth is.

For the moment, the "black pill" is an intuition, a rumor, an emerging collective movement (like all nascent religions).

A religion is not "the truth". It does not claim to be that. A religion is an orthodoxy, which means a "correct way to teach". In a world where truth is not accessible, the only things we have are competing discourses. Each of them is "a teaching". A religion is a trusted teaching, for its adherents. The goal of the Blackpill Order of Monkcels is to develop such a trusted teaching, but also, above all, to accumulate credit (trust) in its name, in order to make the teaching credible.

No individual person is very credible on his own. No one deserves to be trusted beyond a certain point. A religion is a collective bearer of trust that is more credible than any of its members. We do need such things because otherwise who will guide us? On our own we are never able to make decisions wisely enough. The world is just too complex for any individual to understand it.

For the moment, the only institutional religion that is really dominant is the University/Media/Hollywood SJW/pluepill complex. As long as no other movement rises to challenge them in terms of accumulated credit, there is no one to challenge them. You know what they think of Incels ....

My idea of a based group you can look at my last posts
What posts? On this thread?

This is is a perfect example of where the "truth" myth leads you.
Brother, please, not this shit again.

You are thinking like your teachers want you to think.
How do they want me to think?

All the teachers you ever had in your life lied to you.
What were the lies?

The are the main priests of the normie religion. And you still want to think like them?
You should clarify what "normie religion" is what it means to think like them.

What is the blackpill right now? No one knows, because there are as many blackpills as people you talk to. Nowhere is it clear what "the black pill" stands for exactly.
You already know; I gave you my definition elsewhere. But I will add here that the black pill is not a thing that is taught, but experienced. Only after, then, are you able to meaningfully explore it. Even the most hopeless and zealous blue pilled normie will be immune, if not resistant, to black pilled teachings and literature e.g., the multitudes of studies proving our points and confirming our lived experiences.

This is because "the black pill" is not "the truth". It cannot be. No one knows what the truth is.
Just go the incel wiki and look at the heap of studies. The data there from those studies allows you to conclude certian black pilled truths.

For the moment, the "black pill" is an intuition, a rumor, an emerging collective movement (like all nascent religions).
Intuition? Arguably yes, as it is developed from a keen sense of awareness and reasoning about one's own personal experiences, but also backed by data. Rumor? That doesn't even make sense.

MOVEMENT?! Absolutely not. That is how blue pilled media propagandists want to portray inceldom and all aspects of it. Calling the black pill a "movement" is naively playing into their hand at best and internally pushing that same propaganda at worst.

A religion is not "the truth". It does not claim to be that. A religion is an orthodoxy, which means a "correct way to teach". In a world where truth is not accessible, the only things we have are competing discourses. Each of them is "a teaching". A religion is a trusted teaching, for its adherents. The goal of the Blackpill Order of Monkcels is to develop such a trusted teaching, but also, above all, to accumulate credit (trust) in its name, in order to make the teaching credible.
As I said earlier in this post, the black pill isn't really something you teach. Everyone has their own black pill moment that they experience and it finally clicks. For some it occurs early, while for others they come to grips with it late in life.

The best you could hope to do is to guide somebody who has already awoken to it, not unlike a father having to explain to his son the feelings he's having as a result of his puberty.

One of the worst things you could do to someone is to prematurely black pill them, before they've undergone the necessary trials of life, such as harshly getting rejected then ghosted by their oneitis with whom they've "been friends with" (he thinks) for several years, only to see her fucking the chad who's been bullying him for years--the same chad bully he's been confiding his pains (physical, emotional, and psychological) about to her in the times they used to "hang out" and she "listened."

To go through the stages of grief and come out of the other side black pilled, jaded, heart rended and remolded into stone, and remain whole requires that a brother go through his trial and ordeal untainted and uncorrupted prematurely. If they are, they might not be able to cope properly. This could lead to suicide or going to the Emergency Room.

Last edited:
But I will add here that the black pill is not a thing that is taught, but experienced.
Let us see what you have already said about the black pill. In a previous thread, you said:
The black pill, simply put, is the pure, unfiltered, unadulterated, fundamental, and indivisible truth about some thing.
So, the blackpill is the truth but cannot be taught, only experienced, correct? So it is, according to you:
  1. Superior to science (which is only "the best available approximation of the truth" according to your own words)
  2. Impossible to put into words because something that can be put into words can be taught, by definition.
Conclusion, according to you, the black pill is some kind of transcendental knowledge (like Plato's pure forms), i.e. something that belongs in a supernatural realm.

Religious quacks generally claim no less. Do you realize what you are doing? You claim to despise religion and you behave in the worse possible religious manner! Look at yourself in the mirror, man ...

Let us see what you have already said about the black pill. In a previous thread, you said:

So, the blackpill is the truth but cannot be taught, only experienced, correct? So it is, according to you:
  1. Superior to science (which is only "the best available approximation of the truth" according to your own words)
  2. Impossible to put into words because something that can be put into words can be taught, by definition.
Conclusion, according to you, the black pill is some kind of transcendental knowledge (like Plato's pure forms), i.e. something that belongs in a supernatural realm.

Religious quacks generally claim no less. Do you realize what you are doing? You claim to despise religion and you behave in the worse possible religious manner! Look at yourself in the mirror, man ...
Cannot be taught shouldn't be conflated with cannot be learned--through experience. For example, I can, in perfect descriptive language (assume for a moment that there is such a thing), describe some kind of sensory pain to you which you have yet to experience. Unless I pinch you or prick you with a pin or whatever the pain I've just described to you is, you will never truly learn the pain without having the experience of it.

The black pill is similar. You have to live through an experience to some degree, before you can begin to understand the truth of some black pill that you reach from having read some studies that give context to your experiences. The saying, "experience is the best teacher," comes to mind.

The black pill is similar. You have to live through an experience to some degree, before you can begin to understand the truth of some black pill that you reach from having read some studies that give context to your experiences. The saying, "experience is the best teacher," comes to mind.
Of course it is.

What I am just pointing out is that in saying such things you are following a religious approach (Buddhist style) and you are undermining your own arguments about "truth".

The whole idea of "truth" is that you can have statements which "correspond to reality". If you say that no such statements can be made, which is what "impossible to teach" implies, then we are not in the realm of truth, we are in that of trust.

Your father and son example is clear in that respect. In it, the father plays the role of a trusted guide to the son, not as a bringer of "truth". This is exactly the role of a master in Buddhism, Advaita Vedanta, Taoism, etc, and it is also the role of an Abbott in a Christian monastery. By the way, the word "abbot" comes from "abba", which means "father" in Aramaic.

Of course it is.

What I am just pointing out is that in saying such things you are following a religious approach (Buddhist style) and you are undermining your own arguments about "truth".

The whole idea of "truth" is that you can have statements which "correspond to reality". If you say that no such statements can be made, which is what "impossible to teach" implies, then we are not in the realm of truth, we are in that of trust.
But I JUST explained with the never-before-experienced sensory pain example how it's possible to have something in the realm of truth that is impossible to fully teach.

Your father and son example is clear in that respect. In it, the father plays the role of a trusted guide to the son, not as a bringer of "truth". This is exactly the role of a master in Buddhism, Advaita Vedanta, Taoism, etc, and it is also the role of an Abbott in a Christian monastery. By the way, the word "abbot" comes from "abba", which means "father" in Aramaic.
The father-son example was intended to help give your idea context through which it can be applied. That is to say, IF you were to do this in practice, mentorship and guidance is the best you could practically hope for. In that respect it wouldn't be a replacement--nor an alternative to--truth, as you've steadfastly claimed here and in the past, but would serve the function that existing clubs, fraternities, or even religions already serve.

.... to have something in the realm of truth that is impossible to fully teach.
That is a contradiction in terms. By definition, truth is an attribute of statements and statements are teachable if they exist in the real world.

So, the only way to have truth and yet it not being teachable is to posit some kind of super-sensory truth, like Plato's pure forms. The fact that you unwittingly fell into that contradiction, imo, means that you are influenced by the natural tendency of "truth" to lead to the supernatural (or at least the metaphysical) without actually realizing it. This is not exceptional. Many believers in "truth" are in that situation.

The father-son example was intended to help give your idea context through which it can be applied. That is to say, IF you were to do this in practice, mentorship and guidance is the best you could practically hope for.
Absolutely, trust is the best we can practically hope for.

In that respect it wouldn't be a replacement--nor an alternative to--truth, as you've steadfastly claimed here and in the past, but would serve the function that existing clubs, fraternities, or even religions already serve.
Again, if you assume that some truth is attainable and yet is not teachable, you are saying that this truth is supra-scientific (science is teachable), i.e. supra-sensory.

That is a contradiction in terms. By definition, truth is an attribute of statements and statements are teachable if they exist in the real world.
Let me stop you right there.

The actual definition is "the quality or state of being true." You're appending "of statements" to it. Truth isn't limited to just statements with the property of having it or not.

So, the only way to have truth and yet it not being teachable is to posit some kind of super-sensory truth, like Plato's pure forms. The fact that you unwittingly fell into that contradiction, imo, means that you are influenced by the natural tendency of "truth" to lead to the supernatural (or at least the metaphysical) without actually realizing it. This is not exceptional. Many believers in "truth" are in that situation.
Truth need not be super-sensory. The pain example I gave you illustrates this point.

Again, if you assume that some truth is attainable and yet is not teachable, you are saying that this truth is supra-scientific (science is teachable), i.e. supra-sensory.
No. See above.

The actual definition is "the quality or state of being true."
Come on. Yes, "whiteness is the quality of being white", "A-ness is the quality of being A"

That is not a definition, it is a tautology.

What kind of thing can have "the quality or state of being true."?

Truth need not be super-sensory.
Truth by itself does not need to be so.

But "truth that is not teachable"? That is necessarily super-sensory.

In your pain example, if the account of the pain was in "perfect descriptive language", there would be nothing lacking in it and it would communicate to me everything about the pain, including how it feels. Otherwise, in what sense is it "perfect"? Where is the "truth" in that example? Is the description of the pain supposed to be "true"? Presumably not because that statement would be teachable, as any statement is.

So what is "true" in this example? The sensation itself? Ok, but that is a mere tautology. My sensation is my sensation. The memory of that sensation? But what guarantee do you have that this memory will be faithful. Memory fades. Memory distorts. So where is the "truth" supposed to be? What is the thing that is supposed to have the attribute "true"?

Facts about physical reality, for example.
What is a fact? A statement? If it is not a statement, what is it?

And how can a fact be true? If it was, it would imply that there are false facts (like there are false statements). What is a false fact?

Last edited:
Truth by itself does not need to be so.

But "truth that is not teachable"? That is necessarily super-sensory.

In your pain example, if the account of the pain was in "perfect descriptive language", there would be nothing lacking in it and it would communicate to me everything about the pain, including how it feels. Otherwise, in what sense is it "perfect"? Where is the "truth" in that example? Is the description of the pain supposed to be "true"? Presumably not because that statement would be teachable, as any statement is.
Perfect information about the sense is not the sense itself. It's just a description.

So what is "true" in this example?
Your sensation is a fact i.e., a truth, about reality that you experience.

The sensation itself? Ok, but that is a mere tautology. My sensation is my sensation. The memory of that sensation? But what guarantee do you have that this memory will be faithful. Memory fades. Memory distorts. So where is the "truth" supposed to be? What is the thing that is supposed to have the attribute "true"?
In the experience. I would give you perfect information about the sensory experience, and then you would know the truth of that information from your own experience.

What is a fact? A statement? If it is not a statement, what is it?
A thing that is known or proved to be true.

And how can a fact be true?
It's the definition of a fact.

If it was, it would imply that there are false facts (like there are false statements).
What? No.

What is a false fact?
A contradiction.

OK, I'm done playing this game. I answer your questions, but you make a habit of ignoring mine.

OK, I'm done playing this game. I answer your questions, but you make a habit of ignoring mine.
I have the exact same impression. We seems to be living in two parallel universes ...

That is why I was trying to make the vocabulary clearer. Let us speak about the usage of the word "true" (and the noun "truth") first

In my book, "true" is the opposite of "false". Therefore, if an entity a from a set A can have the attribute "true", then there must be an entity b, also in A, that has the attribute "false". This works with statements, ideas, impressions, thoughts, beliefs, memories, ...

statement a is true but statement b is false
idea a is true but idea b is false
impression a is true but impression b is false
belief a is true but belief b is false
memory a is true but memory b is false

But it does not work with facts and sensory inputs.

You cannot say "this fact is false". A fact cannot be false, in the English language. It is a contradiction in terms. What you might be saying is "your statement about this fact is false" or "your memory of this fact is false". Therefore, a fact cannot be "true" either.

In the above, I am talking about words and how the rules of the English language allow us no use them, not about whether the corresponding concepts are useful or not (I don't believe they are but that is another matter)

Now, you cannot say either "the pain sensation I am having right now is false". What you might be saying is "He says he is in pain but it is false". Therefore, a pain sensation cannot be "true" either. Sensory input are outside of the domain of applicability of the words "true" and "false" in English

Now that we have cleared up the potential misunderstanding about words, let us move on to the concepts they correspond to.

Let us first consider your pain example. According to you, there are two things:
  1. a description of the pain you are feeling in "perfect descriptive language" (presumably true, in some sense)
  2. the feeling of the pain
You are saying that 1. and 2. are not equivalent because someone who is the recipient of 1. will not have 2. What I am saying is this: if 1. and 2. are not the same, how can 1. be said to be "perfect"? What does "perfect" means in that context?

What you are trying to say, I believe, is that my pain is somehow "true" (in the sense of "undeniable") and yet it cannot be put into words. To this I reply the following:
  1. You are doing violence to the word "true" as it is normally used in the English language. As stated above, the word "true" is not normally used as an attribute of sensory inputs.
  2. Even if we grant that my pain is somehow "true", what do we gain by that? This is exactly the kind of case where philosophy loses contact with reality (Wittgenstein argued about that extensively). The word "true" or "false" always implies communicability when it is used in practice. These words are always used in sentences like "is it true that X?", which implies that X is communicable. It is only when we are doing philosophy that we imagine that we have some kind of "truth" that is private to us and cannot be communicated to others. Interestingly enough, foids have ripped a page from philosophical nonsense and often say things like "I know that this is true but I cannot put it into words". This is a trick, of course, that they use to terminate the conversation and prevent you from replying. Another category of dishonest people who use the same trick are superstition-mongers who say "I know the superior truth that cannot be expressed in mere words" (like Plato's pure forms).
You can engage in the mind game of positing incommunicable (unteachable) "truths". But do you see in what company it places you?

Last edited:
Let us speak about the usage of the word "true" (and the noun "truth") first
Let's not.

I'm sorry, but you wasted a lot of words on something that isn't productive at all. There really isn't anything useful to discuss there. You're better off investing your mental energy on refining and building your main idea, instead of arguing the philosophical minutiae of truth.

Let's not.

I'm sorry, but you wasted a lot of words on something that isn't productive at all. There really isn't anything useful to discuss there. You're better off investing your mental energy on refining and building your main idea, instead of arguing the philosophical minutiae of truth.
Are you fleeing from the challenge? I thought you did not like this kind of behavior. You called it a "temper tantrum", if I remember correctly

... instead of arguing the philosophical minutiae of truth.
Philosophy is always about minutiae. The devil is in the details. The difference between Truth and Trust is my main idea, According to me it is the cause of Inceldom.

Here is how it goes:
  1. The myth of "truth" destroys trust
  2. Trust was the basis of monogamous relationships
  3. If trust is destroyed, foids regress to the animalisitc level where they are only interested in being fucked by Chad (the alpha male).
You are an incel. The more you push "truth" the more you worsen your own situation. When you are in a hole, stop digging

Last edited:
Are you fleeing from the challenge?
What challenge? I'm offering you a helpful suggestion, but you're choosing to get yourself lost in meaningless debate. You're just wasting your time and trying to waste mine. I've wasted enough time on this truth debate already, and it went nowhere useful.

I thought you did not like this kind of behavior. You called it a "temper tantrum", if I remember correctly
You like being petty, don't you? Alright, let's be petty. You have a laundry list of unanswered questions to tend to, some of them here even. You hand-waived away having to defend your claims from two threads ago on some bullshit pretense of needing a PhD dissertation to answer it...
ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif
...and you cherry pick what you respond to and ignore everything else.

For the record, this was your knee-jerk temper tantrum response, which is hilariously baseless, inaccurate, not to mention ironic:
You argue like a religious man. You are impervious to argument because they are overridden by your faith.

There is a name for your religion. It is called Gnosticism. Gnostics have always been cucks.

Last edited:
You like being petty, don't you?
I don't like that. But I know pettiness works as an incentive ...

You have a laundry list of unanswered questions to tend to, some of them here even. You hand-waived away having to defend your claims from two threads ago on some a PhD dissertation to answer it...
My post above (#72) is the beginning of that dissertation. Wittgenstein goes in a lot of detail about examples like yours about pain. I know you would not like it because it is indeed tedious and dry to present a dissertation-like argument. But ok, let us begin. Consider the Post #72 in this thread the begining of my answer about how Wittgenstein dismisses truth in the Investigations.

You also asked me to focus on my "main idea". I did so in post #74 (second part). Then it is YOU that did not answer ...

Regarding my earlier assessment of the way you react:
K9Otaku said:
You argue like a religious man. You are impervious to argument because they are overridden by your faith.

There is a name for your religion. It is called Gnosticism. Gnostics have always been cucks.
This was in fact an honest opinion, which I have substantiated at length since then, for example at the end of post #72

I think you have the right idea. The book has been written and I think we can go off of this one.