Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A Blackpill Movie

gylo

gylo

Banned
-
I've been thinking about getting into movie making for a while, but haven't had a good idea to go off of. If I make a YouTube channel proof of concept, and post ideas for a movie based on philosophy/the inherent blackpill that is the pointlessness of existence, that it might be worthwhile? I feel that if people are exposed to the truth in the right way, they'll start to believe it.

I've been thinking about getting into movie making for a while, but haven't had a good idea to go off of. If I make a YouTube channel proof of concept, and post ideas for a movie based on philosophy/the inherent blackpill that is the pointlessness of existence, that it might be worthwhile? I feel that if people are exposed to the truth in the right way, they'll start to believe it.
They won't be able to handle the blackpill or swallow it and they will attack you because it helps them coping.

If you make it make sure you can hire your own production team and not let others screw you over, youtube is good but is controlled by ((())) and dislike free speech

Normie people would just feel offended because of it