Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

a black man stole my wallet and iphone today..

shoji

shoji

Banned
-
I was at mcdonalds and I left my iphone and wallet on the table I was sitting at when I went to get my food from the cashier and while I was grabbing my food a black guy took my iphone and wallet.

When I confronted him he said it was his even tho my ID was in the wallet and he didn't know the passcode to the iphone. He got really angry and looked like he was about to beat me up so I left

I bought the iphone 8 a few weeks ago and i can't afford another one rip

Pretty dumb to leave your valuables on a table unguarded, especially in a low-trust prole magnet like a MacD's.

Sorry bro.

what did the black guy look like?

did you get his licence plate or something so you can set something of his on fire?

wide nose, long dread locks, sagging pants, tall

whenever you see someone with that description, stay far away lol. especially the sagging pants part

wtf u just lost your iphone and u accept it so easily, fucking cuck

I just hope for you he won't unlock it and see all the cringy incel shit you got there. Maybe he will make a thread and get you banned.

Hello @ the stealing nigga who might read this from shojis acc

wide nose, long dread locks, sagging pants, tall
iu

Chief keef
did chief keef rob you?

nice fake story faggot

what the hell man. You just lost $1000 dollars and your fucking wallet. If your SIN number or drivers license or any other government official ID was in there cancel your credit card right now and tell the police because you’re probably in for identity theft and worse.

So your telling me that you left your wallet and brand new iPhone on a table at MCDONALDS of all places and a black guy with dreds and saggy pants stole them from you. I smell LARP

nice fake story faggot
i wish it was fake
what the hell man. You just lost $1000 dollars and your fucking wallet. If your SIN number or drivers license or any other government official ID was in there cancel your credit card right now and tell the police because you’re probably in for identity theft and worse.
im doing that now

A few months ago I almost did something similar with a 50$ Obamaphone and still knew better. I would never fucking leave my wallet anywhere in public.

Was it Tellem-T?

A few months ago I almost did something similar with a 50$ Obamaphone and still knew better. I would never fucking leave my wallet anywhere in public.
In Singapore there is no blacks and everyone leaves everything around

I once was laying down like a vagrant at a bench on my college and when I got up left my phone behind. It slid out of my pocket.

A Chinese girl found it and arranged with my mom to pick it up.

I still have that phone, the screen is cracked now but I'll never get rid of it, might even fix it.

Was legit lifefuel, I wish I could've met her and asked her out but that might've been cringe after she helped me.

My phone had no password so she could've stole it easily. It was also filled entirely with k-pop, dozens of pictures of Asian girls, and lots of anime pics.

* was iphone 6s+ like a year old at the time

Last edited: