Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A Black Hole and a Black Pill

Vorbei

Vorbei

Officer
★★★★
You might have seen the first ever photographed image of a black hole that came out over the last few days. Science and human understanding takes a step forward, we get that bit closer to unravelling the mysteries of the universe. But all of this pales in comparison to the fact that it was a woman who developed the algorithm that allowed the image to be captured. Naturally, r:soy:ddit and the usual suspects are ecstatic, this is a big win for female representation in science and technology.

But are things as they seem to be? Let's have a look the breakdown of code contribution by members of the team.

Wait a sec, only 2,410 lines of code out of ~900,000? Well who cares, quality over quantity right? Let's have a look at what was contributed by this colossus of contemporary astrophysics.

Font size? QoL changes? A bugfix? Could it be that a woman's contributions are being blown massively out of proportion just because she's a woman? And who was that achael who contributed over 90% of the code, how come they aren't receiving global recognition for their work?

Oh. Welcome to the blackpill boyo. The post on reddit with this guy's face was deleted by the mods.

TL;DR - Female scientist receives global recognition for literally living life on developer debug mode.

I’m fucking done.

Who the fuck cares about this hole jfl I dont understand why people even talk about it fuck this hole

Her facial expression on the picture looks so dumb.

Hahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha haha HOLY FUCK

This cunt really needs to get exposed

It is kind of symbolic. Black hole = female - because they have a black hole which absorbs everything.

This cunt really needs to get exposed
It’s not even her promoting herself as some kind of scientific genius, it’s the fucking media and beta cuck men. This society needs to fucking burn and have it only in history books as an example of a failed civilization.

changed sum color and made it prettier teehee

If this doesn't make normalfags see how corrupted the (((media))) is, there's no salvation, only nuclear fire.

what coding language was that?

She looks younger than 29 tbh.

But just LOL @ giving all the credit to this cunt. :soy:

reddit worships a hole for showing us a hole

fitting tbh

feels bad man

JUST FUCK, I can't DEAL WITH THIS BULLSHIT.
Maybe more clownpills will help, just be careful not to overdose.

HONK HONK

Ragefuel. Death (in minecraft) to lying journalists tbh

The black hole looks like the average foid vagina.

she faked the black hole. a black hole should be black not orange

STEM numales deserve everything they get, anyway if you're not a top athlete or thug you're a woman, i fuckin love science:soy::soy: is just coping

Holy fuck @ this thread, sticky deserved if legit 100% true.

Why the fuck was the picture of that guy deleted tho?
Who the fuck cares about this hole jfl I dont understand why people even talk about it fuck this hole
Because discovering a black hole is a technological evolutionary progress

The cuck/feminist media ALWAYS tries this CRAP. I remember when the Fort Hood shooting happened, they reported that a foid police officer shot and wounded the suspect ... later it came out it was a male officer.

See ... all they need is the initial headline, they know that's what sticks ! They don't care about the back-page small print details that later on tell the truth.

A sick and dishonest world we're living in.

Noticed the baldingcel in the background?

It's over!

Foid worship will be the end of humanity

This is the research team (got this from braincels)

Women are a joke tbh and their orbiters too

Foid worship will be the end of humanity

I agree, if scientific discoveries get hijacked like this to become a device of female promotion, this will lead to more and more frivolous achievements to highlight femoids´ "capabilities", aka dumbing down science on the long term.

im sure this will be used to further push ((( their ))) agenda

View attachment 105765

Draw your own conclusions.
Yeah, that's cucked as fuck.. I checked both posts were posted in the same sub, both got similiar title so no rule breaking so they deleted for "misinformation" because there's a rule
Must convey accurate information.

How fucking cucked is that? Want to try and message r/pics mods and see what's up or should I do it?

I dont know why foids are pushed into stem. Possibly stemcels think they will get laid

But... Bbut... Wymen need to be equally represented you sexist inkel!!! :soy::soy:

Jesus Christ this is legit...
This should be stickied ngl. So many hole jokes, so many orbiter jokes, I could make, but this is potent as fuck.

black hole
white hole
black pill

It’s not even her promoting herself as some kind of scientific genius, it’s the fucking media and beta cuck men. This society needs to fucking burn and have it only in history books as an example of a failed civilization.
This.

Amazing Blackpill. Good work.

If this scientific discovery were a movie, what this woman actually did would be the equivalent of a stagehand, but the (((media))) would give her credit for being the director, writer, and producer.