Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A better racial critique of why whites are oppressed in Western societies

Why nigga? TBH I'm kind of scared of niggas on this site.
Relax. I saw you talk about Christianity in a well-verse manner in either a thread or a post. I'm talking to another user since I'm looking into the religion anyways, and you look cool from the pfp as it is. I won't touch politics or race. I'm a Zoomali, so I'm not the same as Sub-Saharan negroes. Scan through my posts a bit, get a judge of me. Again, it's naïve but you look cool based on your profile and the shit you talk on, but I JUST want to talk about the religion. Tell me to fuck off if your balls is too small nigga, because the feds are worrying more about @Pancakecel, the cunt :feelshaha:

All honesty, man.

Relax. I saw you talk about Christianity in a well-verse manner in either a thread or a post. I'm talking to another user since I'm looking into the religion anyways, and you look cool from the pfp as it is. I won't touch politics or race. I'm a Zoomali, so I'm not the same as Sub-Saharan negroes. Scan through my posts a bit, get a judge of me. Again, it's naïve but you look cool based on your profile and the shit you talk on, but I JUST want to talk about the religion. Tell me to fuck off if your dick is too small nigga, because the feds are worrying more @
Pancakecel
@Pancakecel, the cunt :feelshaha:

All honesty, man.
OK LMFAO SORRY. I JUST GET PARANOID SOMETIMES. WE CAN TALK IN THIS THREAD I THINK. CHRISTIANITY IS BASED, YOU NEED TO JESUSMAXX. READ DAVID BENTLEY HART'S BOOKS AND KALLISTOS WARE. I CAN TEACH YOU...

OK LMFAO SORRY. I JUST GET PARANOID SOMETIMES. WE CAN TALK IN THIS THREAD I THINK. CHRISTIANITY IS BASED, YOU NEED TO JESUSMAXX. READ DAVID BENTLEY HART'S BOOKS AND KALLISTOS WARE. I CAN TEACH YOU...
Denominations?? How does Christianity tie into governance?? Is there multiculturism in Christianity?? THANK YOU FOR THE SUGGESTIONS, I'VE BEEN SUGGESTED MICHAEL HEISER AND CHUCK MISSLER ON JUDENTUBE! I'M MAKING NOTES AS WE SPEAK SO IF DAVID BETLEY IS THE GUY, I'm here for it :feelscomfy:

If It was out to me, I've kick all ethnics and j00s from Europe.

Espcialy Ar@b trash, ar@bs are savage terrorists that need to live in the desert. Also im for taking their oil, why should we Europeans pay money to those corrupt ar@bs shiks, so they can seduce w0men and live a good life on our money????

Call it imperialism, but ar@bs don't deserve anythings, and the j00s as well.

View: https://youtu.be/uaO2m9hpBLI?si=LVZgTyvOXiF4WPEC
Ashkenazis are mostly german/slav
:feelswhere:

IMG 1097

IMG 0613

Last edited:
Denominations?? How does Christianity tie into governance?? Is there multiculturism in Christianity?? THANK YOU FOR THE SUGGESTIONS, I'VE BEEN SUGGESTED MICHAEL HEISER AND CHUCK MISSLER ON JUDENTUBE! I'M MAKING NOTES AS WE SPEAK SO IF DAVID BETLEY IS THE GUY, I'm here for it :feelscomfy:
THERE ARE LIKE 44,000 PROTESTANT DENOMINATIONS. THE BIBLE DOESN'T TALK MUCH ABOUT ENFORCING RULES ON A POPULACE; IT WAS MORE CONCERNED WITH THE PROPER BEHAVIOR UNDER TYRANNICAL REGIMES (SEE 1 PETER). HOWEVER, THE BASIC RULE OF THE GOVERNMENT IS TO REWARD GOOD AND PUNISH EVIL (ROMANS 13:1-7). THERE IS MULTICULTURALISM IN CHRISTIANITY SINCE ALL HUMANS WERE MADE IN THE IMAGE OF GOD, AND ARE THUS IMPORTANT IN GOD'S SIGHT AND HAVE ETERNAL SOULS WORTHY OF SALVATION.