Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A benefit of the blackpill: It's not a coincidence

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
One thing the blackpill opened my eyes to was the fact that the events that occurred in my life weren't just mere coincidences. Let me explain more about this. While in high school I'd make jokes that people would ignore, nobody laughed. However, Chad/chadlite would piggyback of my jokes and everyone would laugh. In fact he'd say those same jokes later on and everybody would laugh. At first I'd tell myself, maybe it was just a coincidence, but similar events kept occurring over and over again. I'd do something, people would ignore me or feel disgusted but when Chad does it, everyone is smiling and happy. With the blackpill I realized that nothing could have been done about it. What I lacked, Chad had. Because I was short and ugly, I was just invisible while Chad was seen by everyone. The blackpill is an innate truth and while people try to discredit it, I see them fail over and over again. Truth is something one can't argue with.

Everything is predetermined.

jestermaxxing is cope. So is being the emotional support tampon to foids. Can't blame it all on men; it's the lies that foids tell to themselves and to the world that they are something; and that being believed without suspicion.

Not much is a coincidence when it comes to how other people act towards you. I learned that too. I didn’t understand any of this…I was so naive thanks to my mentally ill parents.

Life is so cruel man. Wait until you see other things that will make you angry like at work.