Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel a based chad tells whining shitskin manlet to go back to his fucking shithole country

lukesxber

lukesxber

i seriously hate my fucking life
★★
Haha i remember seeing it...the reaction of granny was hilarious:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Haha i remember seeing it...the reaction of granny was hilarious:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
look at how cucked america has become. that dude literally told a fact and everybody got offended :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Hairpill destroyed that man

I remember hearing that sound effect in 0:17 in one of those mafia city ads

look at how cucked america has become. that dude literally told a fact and everybody got offended :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I find Europeans more cucked than Americans..at least US still has some strictest immigration laws in the world till date...but Europe is a lost cause, even terrorist roam openly in the Streets of Germany..cucked :dab::feelsLSD:

That dude thought people were going to back him up JFL. Fatal miscalculation

I find Europeans more cucked than Americans..at least US still has some strictest immigration laws in the world till date...but Europe is a lost cause, even terrorist roam openly in the Streets of Germany..cucked :dab::feelsLSD:
the eu sucks terrorist cock, they live for that allahu akbar goodness :society:

That dude thought people were going to back him up JFL. Fatal miscalculation
he should have known better since he was in the jewnited states. if he were in china, he would have been given a standing ovation for being the supreme ni hao chang :feelskek:

That guys not Chad lol but I remember that clip :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Immigration is a cancer for dating tbh

That guys not Chad lol but I remember that clip :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Immigration is a cancer for dating tbh
that is why i was born as a nigger cracker breed :fuk:

the eu sucks terrorist cock, they live for that allahu akbar goodness :society:
Shit...its a total Lost cause... I don't even know how Eurocels cope :feelsEhh:

There's nothing more hilarious than shitskins slithering into white countries than bitching and moaning about muh oppression.

Just a few hours ago I was watching a vid of Niggers from Senegal literally dying on barbed wire fences in a vain attempt to get to Europe.

Niggers, Indians, Aztecs = Absolute subhumans incapable of civilization

probably cringe so I won`t watch it :feelsmage:

For curry and corn it is not true, some of them are ok
For niggers it is brutally true, though there are based smart polite black gentlemens, very rare species

For curry and corn it is not true, some of them are ok
Corn?

Curry are okay only because they were raped by Iranians, Slavs, Turks, Chinese, etc. Without that they would be like Australian Abos
For niggers it is brutally true, though there are based smart polite black gentlemens, very rare species
Smart niggers definitely do exist but not enough to make a proper modern civilization. The vice superintendant at my work is so black guy. So yeah.

But overall as much as I hate to say it niggers reeeeeaaaaally are dumbasses

Shit...its a total Lost cause... I don't even know how Eurocels cope :feelsEhh:
that is so sad, weren't euros the supreme ethnicity/race? they really went downhill since hitler roped himself, or faked his roping to start living in shithole euro-poser argentina :feelsUgh:

as an ethnic cel i had to put up with that to growing up

There's nothing more hilarious than shitskins slithering into white countries than bitching and moaning about muh oppression.

Just a few hours ago I was watching a vid of Niggers from Senegal literally dying on barbed wire fences in a vain attempt to get to Europe.

i don't know why that shitskin is a softy when his shithole country is pretty fucking violent and a based fuel misogynistic place

literally that shitskin son is fucking faggot and should grow fucking balls, that manlet should teach him how to fucking fight because i swear if he was in shitxico, he will be eaten alive :lul::lul::lul:

Corn?

Curry are okay only because they were raped by Iranians, Slavs, Turks, Chinese, etc. Without that they would be like Australian Abos

Smart niggers definitely do exist but not enough to make a proper modern civilization. The vice superintendant at my work is so black guy. So yeah.

But overall as much as I hate to say it niggers reeeeeaaaaally are dumbasses
yes, an example of a non based nigger as you could recently see is fucking willie cuck smith after that based tyrone told him that his bald headed foid looks like a fucking whore dyke :society:

not when i was 5ft 3 against mini chadlites
should have brought a knife to school like i did :feelsUgh:

i don't know if you were in the jew.s.a or in the eu countries, but in third world shitholes, they don't give a shit if you bring weapons to school as long as you keep it safe in your bag pack and didn't cause disturbance :feelskek::feelskek:

That's Chad? :feelskek: that old hag nearly had a heart attack hearing that shit

That's Chad? :feelskek: that old hag nearly had a heart attack hearing that shit
i just wanted a clickbait, okay? :feelskek:

that hagfoid should have had one, would have been fucking gold

should have brought a knife to school like i did :feelsUgh:

i don't know if you were in the jew.s.a or in the eu countries, but in third world shitholes, they don't give a shit if you bring weapons to school as long as you keep it safe in your bag pack and didn't cause disturbance :feelskek::feelskek:

even if it was self defence , you know dam well subhumans will always be seen as the bad guy