Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion A bad life is better than no life. It's better to be able to say "This bad thing happened to me" than "This good thing didn't happen to me."

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I notice a lot of people are compelled to the rope around here. And when I read their words it's usually about how life has been cruel to them. And the fear that life will continue to be cruel to them. But the bright side to that is, these are problems that can be identified and addressed. Someone did you wrong. Okay, what do you want? Some kind of justice? Revenge? To forget the pain? To have a life where that won't happen again? These are all things you can work toward. A bad life or a trauma or an injustice, that's a palpable thing you can acknowledge and work on solutions for.

But to have no life, or to have missed out on an experience, how do you solve that aside from going out and having that experience? Sounds easy, but what if it's an experience you can't experience anymore? "I never went to a concert." Okay, go to a concert. But what about "I never got to go to Woodstock?" Harder to solve. Because there is no Woodstock anymore. It's gone. Those days are over. And you can keep going to other concerts, and I'm not saying don't go to other concerts, but whose gonna say "Whoops, I was wrong, I guess your life does suck" when you've been to concert after concert and all you can think about is "Damn, I bet Woodstock would've been a lot more fun than this concert?"

Life sentenced prisoners would totally argee.

not like i complained when i wasn't born or when i was unconscious during sleep

Life is inherently beautiful and a gift

not like i complained when i wasn't born or when i was unconscious during sleep

By "no life" I don't mean "dead." I mean "Didn't do anything fun or memorable or worthwhile." It's worse to not have had crucial life experiences than to have been picked on. Trauma can be addressed. Lack of a worthwhile life, that's harder.

I'm sad I didn't get to experience sex but boy am I glad I got molested as a child.

I swear if you were sitting next to me I'd go berserk on you bro

I'm sad I didn't get to experience sex but boy am I glad I got molested as a child.

I swear if you were sitting next to me I'd go berserk on you bro

No no, neither one is good. But being molested, that's an issue that you can address. You can ask yourself "How do I get over this?"

But the absence of sex, if you could just never have it, how do you begin to solve that?

People in general are pieces of chit and I don't have the balls to rope yet tbh. And anything you decide to do is mostly either with people, or to meet people.

Meeting people is impossible because everyone already has friends and girlfriends. Then there is the autism which is the icing on the cake. There's no reason to do anything tbh ngl. But I'm not ready for the rope either.

You can ask yourself "How do I get over this?"
You can't!. The trauma will always be there. It shaped you for the rest of your miserable life .even if you magically did. it effected you on the personal level that even if you addressed it.. It'll still effect your future judgment. It's a memories and memories is what our reason is based on. If we deny them we deny reason itself. If we accept them we accept we are incapable of "overcoming" anything. We simply embrace these memories and let them drive us.

But fuck that!. If I had to choose between a bad life or no life, then I won't even blink before making a decision. A no life is much more merciful than any of this because you can't even regret or wish for anything. Good or bad. To begin with. So this whole idea makes no sense... Wtf even is a "no life". If you're not alive then you don't EXIST to feel or think.

The dead have no problems they're dead
But they have no desires either. They're DEAD.

I’d rather lead a boring life than a miserable one

You can't!. The trauma will always be there. It shaped you for the rest of your miserable life .even if you magically did. it effected you on the personal level that even if you addressed it.. It'll still effect your future judgment. It's a memories and memories is what our reason is based on. If we deny them we deny reason itself. If we accept them we accept we are incapable of "overcoming" anything. We simply embrace these memories and let them drive us.

But fuck that!. If I had to choose between a bad life or no life, then I won't even blink before making a decision. A no life is much more merciful than any of this because you can't even regret or wish for anything. Good or bad. To begin with. So this whole idea makes no sense... Wtf even is a "no life". If you're not alive then you don't EXIST to feel or think.

The dead have no problems they're dead
But they have no desires either. They're DEAD.

By "no life" I don't mean "dead." I mean "Didn't live." Didn't go through the crucial milestones that most people go through.

By "no life" I don't mean "dead." I mean "Didn't live." Didn't go through the crucial milestones that most people go through.
Then this is a loop.

No no, neither one is good. But being molested, that's an issue that you can address. You can ask yourself "How do I get over this?"

Also. It's kinda if cucked and Stockholm syndrome-like, if you'd rather accept a bad life and be treated as shit just to appreciate life itself later on.

Also. It's kinda if cucked and Stockholm syndrome-like, if you'd rather accept a bad life and be treated as shit just to appreciate life itself later on.

I can address trauma. If somebody punches me, and I'm upset about that, I can at least know what in my heart would solve that problem for me. I can address the presence of a problem. I can't address the absence of a good life.

Bluepilled and massive cope.

Bluepilled and massive cope.

I think this is the opposite of bluepilled. I'm saying the guy who was picked on but still got laid when he was younger has it better than the guy who never went to prom or homecoming or whatever the hell, because now he never can. I'm saying the absence of these milestones does more damage than the presence of getting punched or touched or laughed at.

I think this is the opposite of bluepilled. I'm saying the guy who was picked on but still got laid when he was younger has it better than the guy who never went to prom or homecoming or whatever the hell, because now he never can. I'm saying the absence of these milestones does more damage than the presence of getting punched or touched or laughed at.

Ded srs?

Only read the first sentence of your title before posting tbqh.

It depends on individual situations and one must always choose wisely. If harsh incel life without sex and affection still outweights death with other copes, you must live, if death is objectively better, then die.

I hope you Will die from canser cunt

I hope you Will die from canser cunt
iu