Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A attractive face is the ultimate hedge against inflation

jerkjocky

jerkjocky

mentally chad
★★★
A person with a attractive face will always be supplied with adequate pay work, no matter what happens in the world. Only ugly people care about finances, not having enough money, etc. Pretty people are always taken care of

I did notice that every guy I worked with in the shitty jobs that I had was ugly and every gl guy seems to be doing good :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. OvER for ugly men, unless they're kikes :feelsohgod:

I did notice that every guy I worked with in the shitty jobs that I had was ugly and every gl guy seems to be doing good :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. OvER for ugly men, unless they're kikes :feelsohgod:
That's what I noticed too. It just so happens, that all the people who work in shitty jobs happen to be uglier, smaller, shorter etc. And they have worse mental health.

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:TO TRUE IN THIS SOCIETY:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

No CEOs are incel. Not a coincidence

A person with a attractive face will always be supplied with adequate pay work, no matter what happens in the world. Only ugly people care about finances, not having enough money, etc. Pretty people are always taken care of
lol thats hilarious
thats a great quote OP

all these dullard braindead tards on tv, EG MAD MONEY ETC ETC ETC ETC and YOUTUBE financial "gurus" all only RECENTLY, BBBBBUT MONTHS AFTER THE EVENT (eg inflation has been occuring for literally years if you had been paying attention). Talking endlessly about hedge against inflation bro liquidate all your assets and buy futures in orange juice commodities bro.

this completely KILLS THEM

USE YOUR FACE AGAINST INFLATION JFFFFL

yep, this is the inequality that feminine left convenviently ignores

poverty is a problem of ugliness :feelsUnreal:

Except in times of war.

Study the German occupation of france

Except in times of war.

Study the German occupation of france
Lol in time of war your ass will get sick and die while robust chad flurish. Gigacope "yall :feelsYall: see in time war, youll need me to sacrifice my life while chad fucks!"

And its almost always
Attractive women>attractive men

amazon part GIF

loads of CEOs get mogged by the average .is member. looks make it easier to moneymaxx but ugly ppl can also moneymaxx. moneymaxxed individuals cannot be incel regardless of appearence.
They all look average (for old men) though. If any one of them were deformed in any way or feature they wouldn't be rich

Pretty girls choose what day they work at my workplace in addition to the boss. Rest have to work any day assigned to them.

tall be statistically make more money
also most people get wrinkly and fat when they are older

you can shrink a bit but height is more reliable
plus respect
Lmfao kike (((statistics))) say tall guys make more money :feelstastyman::feelstastyman: