Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

a 5'4 (162.56) white passing hispanic 2019, discovered that height matters and the redpill 2020, discovered blackpill and had plans to LLmaxx, gymmax

T

Ted o

Banned
-
a 5'4 (162.56) white passing hispanic
2019, discovered that height matters and the redpill
2020, discovered blackpill and had plans to LLmaxx, gymmaxx, geomax to a hispanic country using the money i earn here in the US, Medschoolmaxx, Sugardaddymax in my 40s, ropemaxx at 17 (i'm 18 now), started watching too many heightpill and blackpill videos that gave me a trauma, then i got the idea of being with fat women, ugly women or black women because they were also discriminated because of their looks and i believed that they would not discriminate me because of that, then i discovered videos of fat women, ugly women and black women discriminating short men and height shaming short men. This broke me, the torture of those videos was just too much, i didn't wanna think about them because the pain always came back, i suffered a lot, it hurt too much,

banned already

2019 feels so long ago btw

good riddance spamtranny :feelskek: