Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A 5'10 guy in a country where the average guy is under 5'5 celebrated by IT for quitting "the incel cult"

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1c99wus/i_used_to_be_in_incels_ideology_cult_during_covid/

When searching on YouTube, I used to get into all those Ben Shapiro and far right stuffs during the time, believed that modern women have no moral and blah blah blah and Trump is this saviour this, that.
Ben Shapiro is now how you get blackpilled:feelskek:?

Then this Andrew Tate guy popped up on my feed
Obligatory Andrew Tate mention:feelstastyman::soy::feelsUnreal:.

I then researched more and it quickly disproved all those arguments made by alt right wingers and alpha males.
Care to share any of those powerful deboooonkings with us:feelsEhh:? Show, don't tell, boyo, show don't tell.

Now I think I'm a progressive and libertarian.
Good for finding your place then.

One advice I have for men who are still in their incel phase is that please go outside and talk to people with open mind. You will find people being much more pleasant than what is told on the internet.
Every single time I "touch the grass" and interact with people outside, I get more blackpilled. If anything, this place is where I consume bluepills ("bruh, you're such a slayer, I wish I were you, with your race, face, height, whatever you just can't be incel:soy::soy::soy:") and it is IRL where I get my blackpills.

I sure wonder what it is that makes interacting with people so good for you and so brutal for me and the others here:waitwhat:?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1c99wus/comment/l0kduhm/

but those guys are funny, they do have a lot of friends
"If you're short then just be funny bro:soy::soy:."

im 5''9-5''10 in Vietnam

Vietnamese men are on average 164.44cm (5 feet 4.74 inches) tall.

Nuff said:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:.

>incel cult
>ben shapiro
>andrew tate
Funny GIF

Cope, i am 6'2 and live in a country where the average dude is 5'6 - 5'7 and i'm still a fucking loser. I look like an ogre in terms of my face and no female wants me.

Height is NOTHING without a face.

Can't wait to hear the "muh tallfag" cope.

dnr btw i am lazy as shit

Every single time I "touch the grass" and interact with people outside, I get more blackpilled. If anything, this place is where I consume bluepills ("bruh, you're such a slayer, I wish I were you, with your race, face, height, whatever you just can't be incel:soy::soy::soy:") and it is IRL where I get my blackpills.
True, the level of hostility I got today alone in the grocery store was insane. Idk what people are talking about.

it's over for your two braincels when you describe ben shapiro as "far right".

Some height inflated gook up on reddit for some cheap glory for being tall in the midst of midgets

From the comments:
Not all women will discard short guys, though I must say it's more difficult to have girls like you lol.
I'm short as well and these nutjobs think women will always prefer tall guys and we'll be seen as clowns or inferior types. I overcame these thoughts and now I know heights only matter if you're either a shallow person, too focused on looks, or just have a complex.
you did something that incels don't do:
going outside, actually talking to people and realizing that the shit you read online doesn't represent the real life at all
I said I would disregard all reddit posts a week ago because all the comments are almost exactly the same on each of these so I never bother.

Funniest one
I also never joined an incel forum or server, only learned from a twitter account and recently some subreddits
"I have zero clue of what they are, but I heard they were bad because twitter said so" :feelsugh: I almost feel bad for them for being this stupid and bluepilled.

Looks like a larp from the slums of Da Nang

Larping as shit, does anyone really believe that? "Ben Shapiro" "Andrew Tate" "Trump" that's """""conservative"""" normie garbage, not blackpillers.

Every single time I "touch the grass" and interact with people outside, I get more blackpilled
Same. I always think "maybe going outside will help me a little bit" and it always just blackpills me further. So much ropefuel everywhere outside

Same. I always think "maybe going outside will help me a little bit" and it always just blackpills me further. So much ropefuel everywhere outside
Exactly. Irl is more blackpilling than the internet

Extremely retarded redditor. Legit faggit. 5'10 in vietnam means everyday new pussy.

Cope, i am 6'2 and live in a country where the average dude is 5'6 - 5'7 and i'm still a fucking loser. I look like an ogre in terms of my face and no female wants me.

To some guys like me it means a lot man, im a fucking 5’7 shortie and I would do anything to increase my height

Tallfag nigger.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1c99wus/i_used_to_be_in_incels_ideology_cult_during_covid/

Ben Shapiro is now how you get blackpilled:feelskek:?

Obligatory Andrew Tate mention:feelstastyman::soy::feelsUnreal:.

Care to share any of those powerful deboooonkings with us:feelsEhh:? Show, don't tell, boyo, show don't tell.

Good for finding your place then.

I sure wonder what it is that makes interacting with people so good for you and so brutal for me and the others here:waitwhat:?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1c99wus/comment/l0kduhm/

"If you're short then just be funny bro:soy::soy:."

Nuff said:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:.

TRANSlation:

I was a kinda ugly gook, but over the pandemic I went through puberty and immediately started mogging all my fellow riceniggers, therefore I had no reason to believe in the blackpill anymore. I credit myself for these achievements, despite being 100% due to latent genetics.

If you leave the blackpill you were never truly blackpilled, just a coping bluepill faggot like redpillers

"Afterward, when I actually met my female classmates(some of them are queer) when I got into high school"
a man is sitting at a desk in front of a computer with a time stamp of 17:05:12

what a retard

Yapper

Just surgerymaxx

You don't pander to the mentally ill far leftists? You're a far right bigot!