Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A 5-cm increase in height was associated with a 9% (95% confidence interval [CI]=7%–12%) decrease in suicide risk.

BlackPill Scholar

BlackPill Scholar

Sagittalcel
★★★★★

We found a twofold higher risk of suicide in short men than tall men. The associations do not appear to be attributable to socioeconomic confounding or prenatal influences on growth (5).

Short individuals are more likely to be in a low social class as adults, independent of their childhood social class (9). Low social class is associated with a greater risk of suicide (10). In a subset of subjects, however, we found that educational level, a marker of socioeconomic position, had little effect on the associations. Marriage protects against suicide (11), and short individuals may be less likely to marry than taller ones (12). Marital status only weakly confounded the associations. Low weight gain in infancy may also be a risk factor for suicide in adult life (13). Finally, short children tend to have lower levels of intelligence and may suffer stigmatization and discrimination (9, 14).

Manlet reparations NOW:feelsree:

The memes were scientifically correct

Conf

Your height doesn't matter :soy: :soy: :soy:

Your height doesn't matter :soy: :soy: :soy:
Correlation between height and life quality is well known for a long time, however soyciety still insists to ignore it.

All these threads about manletism...is honestly suifuel:feelsrope:

Manlets actually earn significantly less than tallfags, are less likely to be promoted, more likely to be bullied in the workplace etc. Meanwhile the ((government)) proceeds to talk about the non-existent gender pay gap instead :feelsclown:

Pin this or put this in must read.

Wata wet

The more unnatractive you are the more likely u r to commit suicide

Manlets actually earn significantly less than tallfags, are less likely to be promoted, more likely to be bullied in the workplace etc. Meanwhile the ((government)) proceeds to talk about the non-existent gender pay gap instead :feelsclown:

A 5cm increase would make me 183-185cm, so 6ft-~6ft1. I don't give a shit about that because nothing can save a truecel face.

10 cm of LL increase would decrease 75 % of my suicide risk, 15 cm would be decreasing by 99 %.

But you're height doesn't matter! :soy:
It's all in your head! :soy: