Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity A 41 year old cat lady tells all

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Well today she went back to Paris and will catch the next flight to Hanoi. But the stories she told me basically gives me a good insight into why cat ladies and "femcels" exist and there are certainly no surprises here, but it does show that the difference between a cat lady and reproductively succesful female is purely mental.

So, sometime ago I talked about a toilet temporarily moving in my house, if she was male she would easily be described as "a loser", imagine being 41 years old, divorced, you lost all your worldy possessions and have only 200 Euro's on a bank account to your name. Of course, when it's a female she's "empowered" and "independent". After moving to France in her late 20's she decided to divorce the man she was with to ride the French cock carousel and regularly participated in orgies and other forms of group sex where she was the only female with a bunch of blonde Chad's.

A lot of people reading this will tell me that she's "a typical Noodlewhore" but my guess is that she's a part of a small (but loud) percentage of noodles like this.

Her origin story is that she was 6 years old and watched football on TV and fell in love with a number of British and West German football players, she remained a virgin into her mid 20's and lived together with the toilet who is now my roommate. She simply wasn't attracted to any Asian man, after seeing White men on TV she only wanted them. She also spoke very lowly of non-Whites in Europe, she is clearly a White supremacist and talks about "Immigrants are so fat while White men are all in shape" and she also talked about how ugly White toilets are while White men are so handsome. She got engaged to a Breton (Celtic French from Britanny) and moved in with him in Paris, he is one of the few Frenchies with blonde hair and blue eyes, when I pointed out that literally all her crushes had blonde hair and blue eyes she said "I don't find blue eyes particularly attractive, it's just that all attractive men have blue eyes". She said that she stylemaxxed her then husband and basically forced him to also go gymmaxxing. He basically went from a 6/10 to 7.5/10.

Later she realised that she could do better and stopped having sex with him, he begged her for a year and then they finalised their divorce. She seems to have a high libido and likes sexualising herself all the time, despite this she doesn't actually have much sex, in fact by her stories she could be described as "an incel" kind of, not because men don't want to have sex with her or because she doesn't want to have sex with men, she simply has a lot of prerequisites before she has sex with a man. She refused to install Tinder even after I told her about my 4'11 obese acne-ridden friend who regularly fucks 6'7 White Chad's and has threesomes using Tinder. Then she went slut-shaming my friend before virtue signaling "it's fine to sleep around, I prefer a man I love" and then talked about how she usually talks for a long time before she sleeps with the men she is interested in and that the group sex she was the idea of her ex-boyfriend with a cuck fetish.

None of her ex-boyfriends or ex-husband are particularly tall (by Dutch standards), her minimum height standard is 180 cm (5'11) and despite being 155 cm (5'2) she thinks that she is "of higher value" than my Chinese slut friend because she's taller (clearly not understanding how men work).

She adopted a cat many years ago and basically treated him as her "son" and said that she never loved as much as she loved her cat. My roommate was supposed to adopt her cat before she went back to Hanoi but he died one day before his appointment with the vet.

She seemed awfully content with her life, she basically confirmed for me that toilets can't feel loneliness. She spends most of her life as a volcel because of her high standards.

Her ex-husband had a Master's degree despite her only having a Bachelor's degree, as a joke I said "they're called Bachelor's degrees because no man can find a girlfriend unless he has a Master's" to which she said "you understand it" showcasing her hypergamy.

She is easily one of the ugliest Asian toilets I've ever met in my life yet her standards are so ridiculously high, she also said that the only men she truly loved were David Beckham and some West German football player whose name I forgot, he had long blonde hair FYI.

Imagine being a French High-tier Normie who has to travel all the way to Hanoi to get some pussy only to end up as a Chadlitecel.

Toilets feel "empowered" when they're single because they are incapable of feeling loneliness like men and the more I talked to her the more I realised that my dream of ever getting a "Femcel" who understood my loneliness would be a sexless nightmare.

At age 41 most leftover single toilets are toilets like her, she basically motivated me to go looksmaxxing more before I become her age and would have to deal with people like her. :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

Screenshot 20230116 153640

This is her crush, BTW.

Tbh I JUST DON'T care what women say

Yeah, I already suspect that women are psychologically incapable of loneliness because they are showered by attention simply by existing, also those with cats live out their maternal instinct through them and its fucking strange. Japanese foids with no children will literally dress their dogs in clothes and feed them cake and shit on their birthday. Fucking mental

Interesting read. Perhaps the redpill phrase in your analyzes is the most efficient for this case: "A woman is never yours, it's just your turn."

Fetishism for Asians, and other fetishism does not go beyond the psychosexual worship of the fetish but in the end, relationships that are not built based on common projects end up collapsing for the same reasons they wanted to build: voidness.

Just ricewhore things

Foid probably thinks she's hot shit when really all she's worth is a quick fuck to these guys

you should have sex in haar vagina

Foid probably thinks she's hot shit when really all she's worth is a quick fuck to these guys
In the long run, I think foids just care less than men. Foids would sooner let the human race go extinct than sacrifice their 'freedom'. They literal have to be forced by men to continue the human race

I remember meeting one of those once. Not quite a white supremacists like the noodle in your story but a typical foid this site talks about. I was with a friend and as we were walking we happened to come across her Asian friend who was definitely a party type. She asked what we were doing and the friend talked about wanting to show me around the dark web and she had no idea what the dark web was.

Now, I'm really curious as to what she does in her free time because how could you not know what the dark web is? I might make this it's own separate thread to ask others about their experience because in my very limited experience with them, noodlewhores have been complete retards.

Well today she went back to Paris and will catch the next flight to Hanoi. But the stories she told me basically gives me a good insight into why cat ladies and "femcels" exist and there are certainly no surprises here, but it does show that the difference between a cat lady and reproductively succesful female is purely mental.

So, sometime ago I talked about a toilet temporarily moving in my house, if she was male she would easily be described as "a loser", imagine being 41 years old, divorced, you lost all your worldy possessions and have only 200 Euro's on a bank account to your name. Of course, when it's a female she's "empowered" and "independent". After moving to France in her late 20's she decided to divorce the man she was with to ride the French cock carousel and regularly participated in orgies and other forms of group sex where she was the only female with a bunch of blonde Chad's.

A lot of people reading this will tell me that she's "a typical Noodlewhore" but my guess is that she's a part of a small (but loud) percentage of noodles like this.

Her origin story is that she was 6 years old and watched football on TV and fell in love with a number of British and West German football players, she remained a virgin into her mid 20's and lived together with the toilet who is now my roommate. She simply wasn't attracted to any Asian man, after seeing White men on TV she only wanted them. She also spoke very lowly of non-Whites in Europe, she is clearly a White supremacist and talks about "Immigrants are so fat while White men are all in shape" and she also talked about how ugly White toilets are while White men are so handsome. She got engaged to a Breton (Celtic French from Britanny) and moved in with him in Paris, he is one of the few Frenchies with blonde hair and blue eyes, when I pointed out that literally all her crushes had blonde hair and blue eyes she said "I don't find blue eyes particularly attractive, it's just that all attractive men have blue eyes". She said that she stylemaxxed her then husband and basically forced him to also go gymmaxxing. He basically went from a 6/10 to 7.5/10.

Later she realised that she could do better and stopped having sex with him, he begged her for a year and then they finalised their divorce. She seems to have a high libido and likes sexualising herself all the time, despite this she doesn't actually have much sex, in fact by her stories she could be described as "an incel" kind of, not because men don't want to have sex with her or because she doesn't want to have sex with men, she simply has a lot of prerequisites before she has sex with a man. She refused to install Tinder even after I told her about my 4'11 obese acne-ridden friend who regularly fucks 6'7 White Chad's and has threesomes using Tinder. Then she went slut-shaming my friend before virtue signaling "it's fine to sleep around, I prefer a man I love" and then talked about how she usually talks for a long time before she sleeps with the men she is interested in and that the group sex she was the idea of her ex-boyfriend with a cuck fetish.

None of her ex-boyfriends or ex-husband are particularly tall (by Dutch standards), her minimum height standard is 180 cm (5'11) and despite being 155 cm (5'2) she thinks that she is "of higher value" than my Chinese slut friend because she's taller (clearly not understanding how men work).

She adopted a cat many years ago and basically treated him as her "son" and said that she never loved as much as she loved her cat. My roommate was supposed to adopt her cat before she went back to Hanoi but he died one day before his appointment with the vet.

She seemed awfully content with her life, she basically confirmed for me that toilets can't feel loneliness. She spends most of her life as a volcel because of her high standards.

Her ex-husband had a Master's degree despite her only having a Bachelor's degree, as a joke I said "they're called Bachelor's degrees because no man can find a girlfriend unless he has a Master's" to which she said "you understand it" showcasing her hypergamy.

She is easily one of the ugliest Asian toilets I've ever met in my life yet her standards are so ridiculously high, she also said that the only men she truly loved were David Beckham and some West German football player whose name I forgot, he had long blonde hair FYI.

Imagine being a French High-tier Normie who has to travel all the way to Hanoi to get some pussy only to end up as a Chadlitecel.

Toilets feel "empowered" when they're single because they are incapable of feeling loneliness like men and the more I talked to her the more I realised that my dream of ever getting a "Femcel" who understood my loneliness would be a sexless nightmare.

At age 41 most leftover single toilets are toilets like her, she basically motivated me to go looksmaxxing more before I become her age and would have to deal with people like her. :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:
Giga chuck for having female friends.

Why are you still in denial about this? Almost all Asian woman will jump for the smallest chance of landing a reasonably attractive White man. If this woman is just part of a small percentage, why does every Asian woman you interact with behave the same way?

Imagine being white and settling for an Asian woman. Not too different from buying hookers.

have up reading this halfway. I gave it a go

More like just be aryan chad.
Why are you still in denial about this? Almost all Asian woman will jump for the smallest chance of landing a reasonably attractive White man. If this woman is just part of a small percentage, why does every Asian woman you interact with behave the same way?
Key word reasonably attractive so just be high tier normie white guy