Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A 40yr old family friend has just confirmed the black pill.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
The things she said.

1. Just be a model as women love looks
2. Have money as this will help you to get girls in later stages of life when your looks go away.
3. Have a nice body and be either involved in modeling or bodybuilding.
4. Marriage is pointless these days
5. Women have it easier than men as they can just leech off men that dont get action
6. Women love status, so if you claim you are a model your chances of slaying go higher.

This what I want to hear, I am not even mad. I would rather have this type of answer than the “jb confident bro” type advice.

You have to make good money.

Chinese men are brought up telling them to careermax because women are attracted to status and money.

For a Chinese man it’s normal to associate his personality with the goods he possess.

We western idiots are brought up with lies and bullshit, someone told us that women are attracted to personality or other immaterial stuff, all lies.

Chinese men are brought up telling them to careermax to keep because women are attracted to status and money.

For a Chinese man it’s normal to associate his personality with the goods he possess.

We western idiots are brought up with lies and bullshit, someone told us that women are attracted to personality or other immaterial stuff, all lies.
Yea man, ngl i am thankful that people tell me how it is.

Chinese men are brought up telling them to careermax because women are attracted to status and money.

I was like that before women in the 50 and 60 wanted a nice guy they could just talk to

Yeah at least they are honest.

This what I want to hear, I am not even mad. I would rather have this type of answer than the “jb confident bro” type advice.
Same answer here at least she is honest. I am still extremely angry but it´s good to hear once in a while females admit the blackpill instead of all the bullshit lies society tries to feed us.

Yeah at least they are honest.

Same answer here at least she is honest. I am still extremely angry but it´s good to hear once in a while females admit the blackpill instead of all the bullshit lies society tries to feed us.
Yea man its liberating in a way. I hate these bluepilled lies. Im so happy a female told me this.

all of us have already failed at step 1.

Yea man its liberating in a way. I hate these bluepilled lies. Im so happy a female told me this.
Yeah someone shared a video about a week ago in here about a female YouTuber you made a video telling spewing the blackpill it still hurts and makes me angry but it´s awesome that some people have started admitting it instead of all these virtue signalling video telling ugly people can just be confident which people not just can´t do like you agreed with me in a previous comment the one about how confidence is a chemical reaction in the brain so good looking people will feel confident and superior because of the constant validation, adoration and admiration they receive on a daily basis. Telling a person to just be confident is like telling someone to get high or drunk without the substances.

the black pill is spreading moar and moar every day

Based chinks tbh

Holy shit, I didn't think of that. Whites had that too but it went away when JBW came around.

It's the law of nature.

I'd wish most of the females were that honest. The only advice I ever got is "there is someone for everyone" jfl. Of course, it came from a foid that tried to friendzone me... so there is someone but not you though you want my resources? Fuck off.

I'd wish most of the females were that honest. The only advice I ever got is "there is someone for everyone" jfl. Of course, it came from a foid that tried to friendzone me... so there is someone but not you though you want my resources? Fuck off.
Oh yea, the one people always told me for the past 5 years is “just wait there is someone bro” its really nice that someone said it how it is.