Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A 4/10 female coworker rejected a 7/10 guy today.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
There's this female coworker of mine who is kind of fat (but not obese), has a bunch of shitty tattoos and has short hair.  4/10 at best.  And there's this 7/10 coworker who i could tell liked her.  He apparently texted her today trying to get with her and she coldly rejected him.

A good look into what hypergamy will look like in 2018.

It will only go downhill from there. Buckle up.

You can't rate for shit.

Women want only MM-tier.

I think that you overlook this. You're not entitled to accept every dating possibility even if you're ugly. I hate women but she rejected him because she wanted to, not because all she wants is a Chad.

Maybe she's a legit lesbian? Maybe she wanted to inflate her own ego? Or maybe its just all hypergamy... or maybe all three :))

you need to look like Miro to even have the off chance of getting laid in 2018

Well, day by day I am getting more skeptic about the ratings given by the incels here, would be better if you could post their pics.

gay_fag said:
I think that you overlook this. You're not entitled to accept every dating possibility even if you're ugly. I hate women but she rejected him because she wanted to, not because all she wants is a Chad.

Kys white knight beta bitch. She rejected him because he's not the 10/10 Adonis she wants. A 7 isn't good enough for a fat, tatted up, short haired pig but don't you know? She deserves Chad because she has a pussy! Poor fucking guy. I hope he takes the blackpill.

Damn that's pretty brutal.

The female you've physically described is always the ones I dream of dating someday. I like short hair, piercings, and tattoos, but I guess thats that.

Valinor said:
Kys white knight beta bitch. She rejected him because he's not the 10/10 Adonis she wants. A 7 isn't good enough for a fat, tatted up, short haired pig but don't you know? She deserves Chad because she has a pussy! Poor fucking guy. I hope he takes the blackpill.

Some of you are as delusional as cucktears are.

If you’re a sub-8 man, you’re life is shit from the start.

gay_fag said:
Some of you are as delusional as cucktears are.

>delusional

No, you're the delusional one. Women are absolutely vicious and will eat you alive if you're not just as brutal to them as they are to you. That 4/10 landwhale should've dropped to her knees and kissed 7/10's feet the second he even looked her way.

Ryo_Hazuki said:

You said that blackops2cel significantly mogged jsanza and this one other jsanza-tier guy. 

Absolute insanity.

Framecel222 said:
You said that blackops2cel significantly mogged jsanza and this one other jsanza-tier guy. 

Absolute insanity.

Ok, "significantly mogs" was being hyperbolic. But I legit think blackops2cel is a solid point above those ogres.

Blackops2cel is like a 3/10 and those guys are 2/10. I'd say rating those 2 guys a 5/10 (which a couple of guys did in that thread) was "insanity".

What would you rate those three?

Framecel222 said:

Absolute insanity.

I actually agree he slightly mogs jsanza since he has better facial harmony.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Ok, significantly mogs was being hyperbolic.  But I legit think blackops2cel is a solid point above those ogres.  

Blackops2cel is like a 3/10 and those guys are 2/10.  I'd say rating those 2 guys a 5/10 was "insanity".

What would you rate those three?

Blackops2cel 1.5/10, Jsanza 2.5/10 (although I believe he's 6'5" which would boost him), and the other guy 3/10.

I don't remember what it's called but there's some kind of mechanism that makes someone appear more attractive the more you look at them. That's probably what's causing you to rate blackops2cel so highly.

Framecel222 said:
Blackops2cel 1.5/10, Jsanza 2.5/10 (although I believe he's 6'5" which would boost him), and the other guy 3/10.

I don't remember what it's called but there's some kind of mechanism that makes someone appear more attractive the more you look at them. That's probably what's causing you to rate blackops2cel so highly.

That might be part of it, but another reason is blackops2cel's face is ugly but also high trust and friendly. Those other two guys look like low trust ogres.

Of course she did,4/10 gangas only want 10/10 chad.

flowerful said:
even chad gets rejected

Only because the FHO thinks she can get a better Chad, when even the first one who showed interest in her should've been seen as a godsent to her.
That's what constant validation in form of social media does to FHO. They overvalue themselves to an insane degree.

Maybe she already has some 7/10 Chadlite waiting for her at home. Even ugly females are not too long on the market and mostly jump from one relationship to the next.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Damn that's pretty brutal.

The female you've physically described is always the ones I dream of dating someday. I like short hair, piercings, and tattoos, but I guess thats that.

Ew nigga what the fuck

idkwattodowithlife said:

I guess you should consider becoming a bluepilled numale then. What you just described is the look of a generic SJW.

Female millennials have some of the highest standards of any generation of young women

It's not surprising. You can talk to the ugliest of the ugliest and odds are they'll want nothing to do with you.

It's a crap shoot, you never know what's going to happen.

LOL ITS FUCKING OVER. give it 5 fucking years and fucking 2/10s will go for 10/10 chads.

You can’t immediately assume the worst. What if she already has a bf and prefers to stay monogamous instead of slutting around with every chad?

She want's and deserves chad duuuuuh *teehehe*

Holy shit that is brutal is this guy legit a 7/10?
Why would this guy try to go for someone that low?
Is there anyway you can, Post his pics.

This guy needs to post the other guys pics.

It's a race for the bottom