Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A 3-step test to roughly determine your SMV

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
STEP 1: When you're walking through Walmart, do foids look up from their phones as you pass by?

If no, you're sub-8 and will never be sexually attractive to a foid.

STEP 2: When you're in the presence of a foid cashier, is she usually in a pleasant mood?

If no, you're sub-6 and will struggle even to betabux.

STEP 3: When you're walking down the street near a family with children, do the parents look concerned when they see you approaching?

If yes, you're sub-4 and it's over.

Step 0: have you left high school as a virgin? If yes you're ugly

No, No, Yes.
:feelsrope:

its over for all of us

Step 1 could be a lot of things. She could easily look up, if you're in her peripheral vision to see who's there, or not look up even if a bomb dropped nearby, because she's looking at exochad's pics on tinder.

STEP 3: When you're walking down the street near a family with children, do the parents look concerned when they see you approaching?
do we also count if the children look concerned? Both of them do for me

who the fuck shops at Walmart and not at whole paycheck foods

are Walmart foids even the type of foids that you consider attractive
STEP 1: When you're walking through Walmart, do foids look up from their phones as you pass by?

STEP 2: When you're in the presence of a foid cashier, is she usually in a pleasant mood?

What's a good test for sub-2 individuals

If girls are rushing to let you know they are lesbian or have a bf, you might be subhuman

Seems legit. I'm a 4/10 and the first two things apply, while the last doesn't.

Very accurate post. I can relate to this:feelsrope:

good tests, I never exp smile from a foid cashier probably because have zero attractive features on my face

Accurate test

No No Yes
This is insane.

Smile from a cashier? That seems like a cope

This is wrong because any tall black man would scare families

I relate to 2 pretty strongly. Happens virtually every time.

Haven't experienced 3.

I’m so fucking ugly

1. No, they actually expect me to walk around them, which I often dont do

2. I had a 18yr old foid cashier slip me a Picture of her wet pussy with a note of her adress and phone number. JK, I've just been harrased for my facial hair by post wall cashiers ("nice beard boy" - gee whiz, thanks for the compliment Jabba)

3. Yes, the kids are afraid and hide behind their parents, people put their dogs on the leash and their kids behind them.

Step 1: Pull back hammer
Step 2: Aim gun at brainstem
Step 3: Pull trigger

where's that 4chan screenshot?

He is a cuck and his daughter is a top slut.
Fuuuuuck
But his academic IQ is off the charts - too bad a roastie cucked him. He should have SirIsaacNewtonmaxxxed and remained a virgin tbh ngl

This is unsettling.

Cryingnigga