Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A 14 Year old spoke about the Blackpill to me (with pictures)

ummmwhatthesigma

ummmwhatthesigma

Officer
I was talking to this 14 year old that I tutor, he is really weird and overshares things with me since im not old
We were talking about tiktok in the tuition session and he was talking about his friend who is into the "tiktok looksmaxxing trend" and SENT me these screenshots (its online tuition)

The first pic is the guy I tutor, the 2nd pic is his friend who is talking to his girlfriend

He also told me he frequently speaks about the blackpill to a female friend he knows IRL (with proof), she goes on looksmax.org, she considers herself an incel and hates "moids"

Last edited:
The blackpill begins young

I wish I knew about the blackpill before normie invasion

How much do you make an hour? I could be a good tutor for math, but I'm a bit spergout sometimes.

@Sasukecel Had to make sure you saw this

u know its legit all about looks when even these extreme retards have a gf lol

It's so over for the younger generations. Those poor kids are gonna have life on ultra insane turbo nightmare hell realm inferno mythic legendary difficulty.

It's so over for the younger generations. Those poor kids are gonna have life on ultra insane turbo nightmare hell realm inferno mythic legendary difficulty.
nah they will forget about the lingo soon and the majority of the blackpill. at most theyll just be more conscious and aware of lookism

nah they will forget about the lingo soon and the majority of the blackpill. at most theyll just be more conscious and aware of lookism
Based avi mang! :feelsaww:

and the girls are CLUELESS

I was aware of lookism and all of these autistic theories before I was even blackpilled, I remember being on the school playground, noticing that all the attractive people (regardless of ethnicity and sometimes gender) hung out with each other, I think I was 12, maybe I only noticed this because im an incel

Get her account name so master can ban her

Brutal getting mogged by 14 years old with a GF

I was talking to this 14 year old that I tutor, he is really weird and overshares things with me since im not old
We were talking about tiktok in the tuition session and he was talking about his friend who is into the "tiktok looksmaxxing trend" and SENT me these screenshots (its online tuition)

View attachment 1222662
View attachment 1222664

The first pic is the guy I tutor, the 2nd pic is his friend who is talking to his girlfriend

He also told me he frequently speaks about the blackpill to a female friend he knows IRL (with proof), she goes on looksmax.org, she considers herself an incel and hates "moids"
may a solar flare please hit our planet and destruct all of the upcoming generations. life is complete we've done everything there's nothing cooler or novel that we need to do. end the simulation please

Everything nowadays is just a fucking tiktok thing

may a solar flare please hit our planet and destruct all of the upcoming generations. life is complete we've done everything there's nothing cooler or novel that we need to do. end the simulation please
I was thinking this a few hours ago brocel!
Unfortunately nothing ever happens..

femcel doesn't exist,fat, ugly, deformed they have infinite SMV
True. Every foid can get sex with a decent man at any moment without any problems.

I think this is only a trend for them, soon they move on to the next hype.