Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion 99 percent of edgy spaces online are filled with normies

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
They may use "nigger" and hate "trannies" but almost 0 of these spaces are actually edgy and most of them have insane simping and obnoxious white knights. Probably the only genuinely alternative site that's not filled with normies is this one.

yes they also tend to be full of arrogant "sexhavers" whose success seems to be mostly back in the 2000s at best

At least u can hit back as much as u want on 4chan without risk of getting banned by cuck mods

yeah I've seen this

fucking female worship dominates every space

Anything edgy is cool to normies until threatens their intellectual capacity or their worldview. Then they start berating you for your investment in such stuff instead of having a 'life'.

At least u can hit back as much as u want on 4chan without risk of getting banned by cuck mods
No, you can't. 4chan jannies are worse than reddit mods because they'll straight out lie if they want you banned from the site and you can do absolutely nothing about it. I was banned from R9k because I said mean things about women.

yes they also tend to be full of arrogant "sexhavers" whose success seems to be mostly back in the 2000s at best
Yes, I completely agree. They've had sex once and then they latch onto it, insult anyone who they feel is threatening women and desperately beg for pussy. It's pathetic.

yeah I've seen this

fucking female worship dominates every space
I sometimes dream of aliens invading this planet and sadistically torturing women in front of helpless normies.

4chan is beyond overrated.
It's another site popularized by safe edgy YouTubers.

Anything edgy is cool to normies until threatens their intellectual capacity or their worldview. Then they start berating you for your investment in such stuff instead of having a 'life'.
Exactly. "go wage slave and simp!"

I sometimes dream of aliens invading this planet and sadistically torturing women in front of helpless normies.
I wish for the world to end everyday and night

I wish for the world to end everyday and night
I wish for my death. I believe I deserve some respite from whores and normies in the afterlife for however long it may be. Passing away in your sleep must be the most blessed thing a man can experience.

I wish for my death. I believe I deserve some respite from whores and normies in the afterlife for however long it may be. Passing away in your sleep must be the most blessed thing a man can experience.
Would be a rather disappointing end.

No, you can't. 4chan jannies are worse than reddit mods because they'll straight out lie if they want you banned from the site and you can do absolutely nothing about it. I was banned from R9k because I said mean things about women.

Yes, I completely agree. They've had sex once and then they latch onto it, insult anyone who they feel is threatening women and desperately beg for pussy. It's pathetic.
The life of maggots.

I was banned from R9k because I said mean things about women.
Really? Has 4chan fallen so low? Also why did the site attract so many toilets, i can understand about filthy normgroids, but toilets? Why do toilets always want to seek out male dominating spaces including incel forums and related just to change the whole forum to fit in on themselves and their ideas.

Really? Has 4chan fallen so low? Also why did the site attract so many toilets, i can understand about filthy normgroids, but toilets? Why do toilets always want to seek out male dominating spaces including incel forums and related just to change the whole forum to fit in on themselves and their ideas.
Attention. They survive off attention being the pathetic creatures they are.

Yes. 4chan is nothing like it used to be a decade ago. It was the place for free speech back in the day, now it's just a shittier form of Reddit. Ownership changed. The Internet changed, and 4chan probably had to change in order for it to survive.

A reason girls went to 4chan is because quite a few got popular there back in the day. There's boards like /soc/ where they could thrive and collect attention. It was a goldmine for Cluster B girls, like Tahlia who posted here.

*cough cough* reddit *cough*

Attention. They survive off attention being the pathetic creatures they are.
Shit i hope it doesn’t happens to this site. I know that the pathetic femcel culture exist, but we can’t let this site be overrun by toilets.

Yes. 4chan is nothing like it used to be a decade ago. It was the place for free speech back in the day, now it's just a shittier form of Reddit. Ownership changed. The Internet changed, and 4chan probably had to change in order for it to survive.

A reason girls went to 4chan is because quite a few got popular there back in the day. There's boards like /soc/ where they could thrive and collect attention. It was a goldmine for Cluster B girls, like Tahlia who posted here.
Thought troons and foids had their own site? (tumblr) why can’t they create their own forums and space? Why do they infiltrate and ruin other forums??? Foids are very pathetic parasites that can’t create but leech on things that is considered good until the whole thing gets drained and changes its structure, it becomes a hollow of itself.

STUPID NORMSCUM RUIN EVERYTHING :feelsree: :feelsree:

The bans mean nothing and ususally expire in a week or so and seem to be just kinda random, I haven't used /r9k/ in a while but I def posted a lot of hateful stuff and never got banned. On /pol/ I say whatever I want and /gif/ sometimes has women hate/rekt threads which r based af