Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 99% of Women go to Hell

TheDarkMessiah

TheDarkMessiah

Banned
-
Women are children of the devil. They are of their father, the devil. Women are not abode in the truth because there is no truth in them. When they speak lies they speak of their own kind. Women embrace wickedness, chaos and violence. They shun anything that is good and pure.

The prophet Muhammad said: “I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers were women who were ungrateful.” It was asked, “Do they disbelieve in Allah?” (or are they ungrateful to Allah?) He replied, “They are ungrateful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favors and the good (charitable deeds) done to them. If you have always been good (benevolent) to one of them and then she sees something in you (not of her liking), she will say, ‘I have never received any good from you.”

Not to worry, in the final judgement God will cast these abominations(women) into the lake of fire along with the devil, where they will be tormented day and night. And the smoke of their torture will go up forever and ever. Hallelujah!

Maybe the western women.

Muhammad GigaIQ blackpill pioneer

Fuck no, i don't want to share hell with foids...

Cope. God is the biggest cuck and lets women in no matter what

Last edited:
Cope. God is the biggest suck and lets women in no matter what
Cope

The Bible was blackpilled if you actually read it.

Proverbs 6:32 ESV / 396 helpful votes

He who commits adultery lacks sense; he who does it destroys himself.

You were allowed to stone foids if they committed adultery and cheating on their husbands.

Religion is Cope

If you have always been good (benevolent) to one of them and then she sees something in you (not of her liking), she will say, ‘I have never received any good from you.”

I don't agree with your actual comments but that quote from muhammad is spot on. Females only acknowledge what they are getting at this very instant. There is no memory of past goodwill. As soon as they detect the slightest flaw in the instant moment they become disgusted in general.

JFL at thinking your past good deeds could ever carry you through a rough patch in a relationship with a female. The traditional Christian marriage vows were aimed at women (in sickness and in health) for this reason.

I don't agree with your actual comments but that quote from muhammad is spot on. Females only acknowledge what they are getting at this very instant. There is no memory of past goodwill. As soon as they detect the slightest flaw in the instant moment they become disgusted in general.

JFL at thinking your past good deeds could ever carry you through a rough patch in a relationship with a female. The traditional Christian marriage vows were aimed at women (in sickness and in health)
You have no idea how true this is. Absolutely hit the mark.

Just keep in mind female gender is the gender that switches teams when their tribe gets massacred.

You have no idea how true this is. Absolutely hit the mark.

Just keep in mind female gender is the gender that switches teams when their tribe gets massacred.

Again, the evil practices of the last and worst form of democracy are all found in tyrannies. Such are the power given to women in their families in the hope that they will inform against their husbands, and the license which is allowed to slaves in order that they may betray their masters; for slaves and women do not conspire against tyrants; and they are of course friendly to tyrannies and also to democracies, since under them they have a good time. - Aristotle

A husband coule be an absolute saint to his wife for her entire life. But as soon as the tyrant comes along and shows her a good time she will throw that devoted husband under the bus in an instant.

Women will burn in agony for eternity. Jesus be with you, brother,

Honestly watching foids surffer for eternity in hell doesn't sound that bad. Since most of my copes don't do it anymore I've found other peoples misery to be very enjoyable

Fuck no, i don't want to share hell with foids...
the foids are there to make hell even worse, not only will you be burning in the lake of fire; now you will have to deal with their bullshit

There is no God, Devil nor Hell. There is no good, there is no evil. There is only the uncaring void of space. On one mote of dust in the indifferent vastness there is life evolving. And Chad has all the genes. :blackpill:

Lowiqcel? Spoiler alert: there is no hell,there is no Mohamed,there is no Allah.

I follow the Baha'i Faith and we believe in the equality of men and women. But I believe gender equality is dependent on religion. I have written on the Muhammad quote you cited here:

Christian cope

Woman are evil creatures, no doubt that they will be a majority in hellfire.

Women are children of the devil. They are of their father, the devil. Women are not abode in the truth because there is no truth in them. When they speak lies they speak of their own kind. Women embrace wickedness, chaos and violence. They shun anything that is good and pure.

Truth. High IQ