Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 99% of the time foid's love isnt real

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
i personally don't believe true love is based off of looks. i think true love is when 2 people come together in unison to form a bond through personality, not just physical attraction. i dont think foids really "love" chad, obviously they want to desperately be with him, but its on a basis of his physical appearance, whether it be face, height, frame, etc. it isnt by personality. i dont know if there are girls out there who date solely based off personality or at least just think personality matters more, and if there are i hope im lucky to be with one someday and start a family with her, but to most foids love is a GAME! they dont feel true LOVE, only attraction. is true love even real when foids only date off looks??? fuck this twisted planet and this wretched species, love isnt a game that you get to mess with :feelsUgh:

love is a jew invention made for consooming things they have no innate worth ( honestly, what's the worth on fucking flowers?, you don't fucking eat them!)

convinced that love is a true emotion that can only be felt by strong males. Foids are too uncouth and female to experience love.

Women can sense a man's genetic potential by just laying an eye on him if you don't exceed that you will never get a chance

convinced that love is a true emotion that can only be felt by strong males. Foids are too uncouth and female to experience love.
i have felt true love for a girl before. i really hope she loves me back and i can be with her someday

love is a horrible feeling sometimes though. when i think of her sometimes i smile. when i see photos of her i smile, sometimes blush (i have a tendency of blushing). when i imagine myself with her one day my mind wanders off and distracts itself as well. at this point im so attracted to her that its beyond a physical level, idec if she became ugly one day! why is this a horrible feeling? imagining her with other guys literally makes me feel like propelling myself off the fucking tilted towers FROM FORTNITE like AHHHHHHHHHHH and i dread every second i cant be with her. its just endless yearning forever brocels. probably will never even be fulfilled. the rope calls my name in the next coming years, in minecraft jfl :cryfeels:

Let's be honest,there are more chads and chadlites than one percent.

Women love only Chad. In fact women are fighting eachother for Chad affection. Women are throwing all that feminism and independent attitude and they becomes obedient servants of course Chad only...

That's the cold truth... :blackpill:

We don't need love anymore, we are to damaged already.
We need revenge :feelsdevil:

Women love only Chad. In fact women are fighting eachother for Chad affection. Women are throwing all that feminism and independent attitude and they becomes obedient servants of course Chad only...

That's the cold truth... :blackpill:

We don't need love anymore, we are to damaged already.
We need revenge :feelsdevil:
as drake robinson would say sometimes you gotta take soyciety to court

idk honestly i feel like I'm going in circles ssumtimes

Love is something only a man can feel. Sacrifice is one of the hallmarks of true love, and only men make the ultimate sacrifice (of their lives) for love (e.g., soldiers, men letting the women go to the lifeboats first in a sinking ship, working more dangerous jobs to provide)

Love is something only a man can feel. Sacrifice is one of the hallmarks of true love, and only men make the ultimate sacrifice (of their lives) for love (e.g., soldiers, men letting the women go to the lifeboats first in a sinking ship, working more dangerous jobs to provide)
Cope unfortunately...

Women are killing themselves for Chad affection, they fighting for Chad affection, they go to the other side of the world for Chad. Majority of women develop mental illness because Chad rejected them. Some women are sacrificing their babies for Chad affection. Women are sacrifice tooo like time, money to impress Chad.

When a woman sees an 8/10 solid Chad she becomes damaged by his looks and that feeling in her that she cannot have him is making her damaged for life. Below 8/10 men for her are nothing but clowns and betabuxxers, she cannot love them she's looking at them like objects ... that's the cold tuth. :blackpill:

i have felt true love for a girl before. i really hope she loves me back and i can be with her someday

love is a horrible feeling sometimes though. when i think of her sometimes i smile. when i see photos of her i smile, sometimes blush (i have a tendency of blushing). when i imagine myself with her one day my mind wanders off and distracts itself as well. at this point im so attracted to her that its beyond a physical level, idec if she became ugly one day! why is this a horrible feeling? imagining her with other guys literally makes me feel like propelling myself off the fucking tilted towers FROM FORTNITE like AHHHHHHHHHHH and i dread every second i cant be with her. its just endless yearning forever brocels. probably will never even be fulfilled. the rope calls my name in the next coming years, in minecraft jfl :cryfeels:
yeah males can experience love. That is why foids extort our romantic ambitions. Females being able to experience love on the other hand... seems dependent upon the male's romance spilling into her jaded n-count heart. :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

beta idea
>muh true love!

Women can love just like men can, but their love is less intense and different.
For example, men have sacrificial love for their partner, most women do not. Almost no woman would jump in front of a bullet to save their bf or spouse. It's just how we evolved. The man can die and have the women raise the kids.