Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

99% of STEM students are normies who are talking to and fucking girls on the regular

D

Dramus17

Officer
★★★★★
Please don't get it twisted that normies just do non-stem subjects and stem-subjects are basically just filled with ethnicdeathcels and incels because that's false, 99% of the stem students in my university talk to girls a lot, have sex, are very smart and hate incel ideology, so don't go and think you can find safety within those departments of academics because you will be shocked.

Yes, mogging is unreal

Yes sometimes generalizations are wrong

i studied a little bit in stem. some deathnics were khhv but every single white guy had a gf. often a noodlewhore, though

Nah.

Most of the guys I met in STEM, including myself and my friends, are all college aged virgins.

There ARE more normalfags in STEM now, but they still have yet to be the majority.

past a certain age no one around is a virgin, you are the only incel left standing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back