Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

99% of “rape survivors” didnt “survive” shit

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
99% of rape cases are just shit like a woman having sex with a guy reluctantly while she felt sad or something and regretting it afterwards and deciding after the fact that she didn’t adequately consent. There is literally no danger to the foid whatsoever in these situations. It’s more reasonable to call yourself a Taco Bell diarrhea survivor since that could theoretically result in you dying. Actual cases of women being kidnapped and abducted and threatened with death before being rescued and shit are easily less than 1% of rape statistics. So the idea of “rape survivors” is a complete myth

I guess no one will look at you as a victim unless you can compare yourself to someone who was randomly attacked and raped, rather than a date gone wrong with miscommunication or something.

imagine crying about surviving sex lol

They enjoy it anyway their pussies still get wet

There should be differences between rapes like using force and unwanted sex like using threats and blackmail. Drunken and regretted sex should be ignored. I dont care either way, sexhavers problems.

They get PTSD from any ugly male looking at them

"Don't listen to what they say, watch what they do."

"Rape" is just sex that foids regret

Based @shii410 thread.

99% of rape cases are just shit like a woman having sex with a guy reluctantly while she felt sad or something and regretting it afterwards and deciding after the fact that she didn’t adequately consent. There is literally no danger to the foid whatsoever in these situations. It’s more reasonable to call yourself a Taco Bell diarrhea survivor since that could theoretically result in you dying. Actual cases of women being kidnapped and abducted and threatened with death before being rescued and shit are easily less than 1% of rape statistics. So the idea of “rape survivors” is a complete myth
giphy.gif

So she can just revoke consent after she sex someone??? :dafuckfeels:

Rape cases are only third world country problems

I knew a gal in college that chose her rapist as her bf
They always do. Foids even dump their current boyfriends to get back with their past abuser or abusive ex.

Women are so desperate to be victims it's pathetic.

It’s more reasonable to call yourself a Taco Bell diarrhea survivor since that could theoretically result in you dying.
Is this a meme or a real thing? I’ve never gotten diarrhea from Taco Bell. Also this is unironically what most “rape” cases are. I’ve fapped when I’ve felt like shit so many times I could correctly say that I have repeatedly raped myself.