Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 99% of Popular music is suicide fuel

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
has anyone noticed that like almost all popular songs that normies listen to has to do with love? seriously, it's ridiculous. some of the songs even involve male singers singing about how they have kissed girls etc, and people just listen to them as if it's some normal, innocent song that's OK to play around children and people like me suffering from loneliness.

I mean can't people sing about something wholesome that doesnt make it super awkward? It's like everything in life is out to trigger feelings of loneliness, depression and inadequacy, and nobody even realises it.

I don’t listen to normie music anymore, mostly jpop, anime OST, and doujin

I don't even turn on the radio anymore on my car because it god awful.

It's because Popular music is supposed to be for the Popular majority, who aren't triggered at such things. No one cares about freaks like us. Jews understand in terms of business strategy, that sex sells.

don't worry though normies who listen to this shit are being mind-controlled anyway

I don’t listen to normie music anymore, mostly jpop, anime OST, and doujin
That’s extremely hypocritical if you live in East Asia (if not, I said nothing). My bluegrass is lifefuel, since some songs embrace the Blackpill.

Here's a good example

0:45 is sucidefuel for incels
and this shit was played everywhere, radio, shops, everywhere

I wanna kill everyone in this music video

I don't even turn on the radio anymore on my car because it god awful.
the thing is i have to listen to this crap every time i go into the kitchen due to my flatmate normies...it's something i cant avoid

99% of everything is suicide fuel.

That's why I only listen to old music or voiceless music

It's because Popular music is supposed to be for the Popular majority, who aren't triggered at such things. No one cares about freaks like us. Jews understand in terms of business strategy, that sex sells.

don't worry though normies who listen to this shit are being mind-controlled anyway

Yeah, just imagine how much better daily life would be if the world weren't engineered to be a personal playground for normscum, if every aspect of society and culture wasn't designed exclusively to supplement the narcotized bliss of the already happy. Envisage a reality where something like this is piped through supermarket speakers:

How much cleaner and more tranquil would public spaces be?

non-lyrical music is the escape

Ever since I was a child I have always disliked lyrical music. If you want to listen to a story then read a book for fucks sake.

99% of the songs are about love.

I listen to it and I don't care. Still enjoy the music tbh

Here's a good example

0:45 is sucidefuel for incels
and this shit was played everywhere, radio, shops, everywhere

damn i never even noticed. that's such a good song but it's ruined by the lyrics

I grew up in the 90s where most song lyrics didn't make sense and the ones that did were about misery.

To this day I can only listen to rock even though it's a dead genre because it's the only one I can understand.