Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

99% of normies are evil garbage

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
It fucking sucks realizing this but man they are genuinely evil, they get off on hurting others physically and if they can’t do then emotionally or via bullying. It’s why bullying never ends, high school never ends, in fact grown adults are even fucking worse than kids because they do it in far more subtle, while simultaneously destructive ways.

You can’t even really be neutral, because they are sociopaths. Even if you try to be neutral they will take this as being submissive and try to dish it out on you. You legitimately are forced to play this evil game of wolf vs sheep where there is no middle ground. They drag you to their level, there is no “staying neutral”. I genuinely think being empathetic is an outlier trait. Not virtue signaling empathy, or anything like that, but genuine empathy with nothing to gain when nobody is looking. It just doesn’t happen most of the time.

[UWSL]If it wasn’t for laws normies would basically just murder and rob and harm each other all day long, lol[/UWSL]

For instance, ever wonder why so many normies have shit bulls? Those fucking piece of shit gremlins should be headshot on sight (in grand theft auto 5), but normies love having them. Why? They get off on knowing they can legally own a deranged piece of garbage that at any random moment within the years will snap and tear something apart. Kids, babies, adults, doesn’t matter. In fact the more innocent the victim the more they probably get off on it. They get to legally own something that vicious. They get off on it. The white foids probably have sex with it too, since we know how commonly foids fuck their dogs.

Literally everything normies do make sense when you simply always assume the worst about humanity (you will never be wrong doing this, because that’s how it is).

The few genuinely good people I’ve met in my life had nothing to show for it.

Honestly a nuclear war would be the only saving grace of humanity.

A pole shift or CME would be better

It’s better to be a wolf among sheeps than a sheep among wolves.

99.999% of humans*

welcome to reality ig xD

Genuinely good people are very rare. I remember an old Russian Orthodox couple from Siberia that were genuinely nice, not selfish and don't played all these normie powergames.
Ignorant normies must learn that sometimes their victims will fight back and fear of punishment won't stop them.

we need a mass normie extinction event

Genuinely good people are very rare. I remember an old Russian Orthodox couple from Siberia that were genuinely nice, not selfish and don't played all these normie powergames.
Ignorant normies must learn that sometimes their victims will fight back and fear of punishment won't stop them.
As the housing and job market continues to get worse this will happen more and more

As the housing and job market continues to get worse this will happen more and more
I agree. Normies kiss ass to people more powerful than they are, but have none of their own power

Indeed,i want nothing to do with normie scum.
I live in my own world.

truth. They keep making everything harder for men. Less money,jobs, no pussy, no friends. Ban plastic bag, ban this ban that etc. They are gonna drive more and more men to rise up.

yes i fucking hate normies. i think of them as subhumans. i dont listen to them at all. why do they have to take up my fucking space? i wish they were just ERadicated from our planet

I have the non-fake type of empathy yet here I am, suffering in severe depression.