Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

99% of foid BPD could be cured through shock therapy

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
The diagnostic criteria for BPD are really just characteristics that are universally present in all women (and this is extremely obvious to any observer of female culture/music/artistry/politics/etc) but pathologized as a formal "disability". Foids who identify as having BPD are therefore just the ones who embrace it and are unusually honest and indulgent under the cover of having an actual "condition" that excuses their behavior. Naturally this behavior and their entire worldview is built on them believing that they are suffering victims

I was recently reading maoist-third worldist forums and the consensus there is that first worlders are all parasites-labour aristocrats who live off of third world slave labor and anyone who naively posts some shit about communist organizing in the first world gets laughed out and told that these "workers" are net exploiters and not proletarians. I think if you forced any first world BPD foid to spend a few hours reading brown third worlders call her a parasite from a leftist-moralist perspective it would break her and she would be scared straight out of her self-pitying behavior and BPD

Last edited:
Just kill the stupid whore

It can also be cured through big incel cock gangbang therapy :feelsaww:

The diagnostic criteria for BPD are really just characteristics that are universally present in all women (and this is extremely obvious to any observer of female culture/music/artistry/politics/etc) but pathologized as a formal "disability". Foids who identify as having BPD are therefore just the ones who embrace it and are unusually honest and indulgent under the cover of having an actual "condition" that excuses their behavior.
high IQ

I think if you forced any first world BPD foid to spend a few hours reading brown third worlders call her a parasite from a leftist-moralist perspective it would break her and she would be scared straight out of her self-pitying behavior and BPD
nah it would just make her worse

she would just become a leftoid bpd foid, with a whole culture of victimhood + oppression to draw on. that's a dead end

The diagnostic criteria for BPD are really just characteristics that are universally present in all women (and this is extremely obvious to any observer of female culture/music/artistry/politics/etc) but pathologized as a formal "disability". Foids who identify as having BPD are therefore just the ones who embrace it and are unusually honest and indulgent under the cover of having an actual "condition" that excuses their behavior. Naturally this behavior and their entire worldview is built on them believing that they are suffering victims

I was recently reading maoist-third worldist forums and the consensus there is that first worlders are all parasites-labour aristocrats who live off of third world slave labor and anyone who naively posts some shit about communist organizing in the first world gets laughed out and told that these "workers" are net exploiters and not proletarians. I think if you forced any first world BPD foid to spend a few hours reading brown third worlders call her a parasite from a leftist-moralist perspective it would break her and she would be scared straight out of her self-pitying behavior and BPDLma
Lmao maoism/third worldism is cringe.

It can also be cured through big incel cock gangbang therapy :feelsaww:
electrocock therapy :feelsLSD:

personal cock therapy session with me

I was recently reading maoist-third worldist forums and the consensus there is that first worlders are all parasites-labour aristocrats who live off of third world slave labor and anyone who naively posts some shit about communist organizing in the first world gets laughed out and told that these "workers" are net exploiters and not proletarians. I think if you forced any first world BPD foid to spend a few hours reading brown third worlders call her a parasite from a leftist-moralist perspective it would break her and she would be scared straight out of her self-pitying behavior and BPD
A friendly baton beating would also do the trick (aim for the ribs and legs) (In Mortal Kombat)