Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting 99.99% of users here can kill me in a barehanded fight.

Probably another @blackletcel. Pics or larp

Perpetuate the bad genes, that's what society has managed to do so far. Now with the social dynamic changing, we're forced to suffer the brunt of it.

even if you had a 10/10 face, it's still over. very sad.

At least you can always go to China and find some 4'10 79lbs girl.

I know the feels I’m 5’6 with shoes

So your dad should've been incel, but he went to SEA and produced another incel to suffer the world like he did?

Your dad is an asshole
He did what everyone is encouraged to do here, as a matter of fact, someone suggested that even in this thread.

Yeah that's why I think it's wrong to cheat birth.

If you're a incel you need to play the foid hypergamy game to compensate for the bad genes you possess.

It's never a good idea to go to SEA if you want to have kids. Most of the females there are 4'10.

For example in OP's case if I wanted to have a kid I would had banged a 5'10+ 7/10 and my son at least wouldn't end as fucked up in height.

I know it's almost impossible, but truecels here don't reproduce unless your partner has good genes to mix and mildify the recessed genes.

safety in numbers buddy boyo, the incel army is recruiting now