Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting 99.99% of users here can kill me in a barehanded fight.

Alt + f4

Alt + f4

5'2 96 lbs Chinese goblin living in Germany
-
I weight 96 pounds and stand 5'2 tall.
Most german girls here are taller and stronger than me.
I have the wrists of a small child.
My face is fat and bloated even though my body looks like a small squeleton. It's like god decided to place the head of an overweight asian guy on the body of a starving child. My arms are too short and thin for me to even stand a chance in a fight.
I will never forget the time my german friend, while playing a prank on me, tried to throw me in a swiming pool and I didn't even have the strength to push him back. He litterally lifted me at least 1 meter up like I was nothing and threw me in the pool. Like I was a small object. What was an innocent prank for him was a soul crusher for me. "You alright bro ? :)". No I'm not dude.
For that reason, there were a couple of times when I instinctively felt that the situation was dangerous for me, and had to avoid confrontations with dudes that were being pieces of shit. The average dude here is almost 6 feet. Litterally EVERYONE here heightmoggs and framemoggs me. EVEN FEMALE TEENS and sometimes CHILDREN.
99.999% of the people here could kill me barehanded. I was destined to be a fucking prey.

"Starving children" sorry boyo but these starving children will be tyrones if they survive,unlike us

You

Start injecting roids, you've got nothing to lose.

Sorry bro its over

Incel fighting tournament when? Winner gets a gf.

I think you are the first person who is smaller than me. How big are your wrists? Mine is 13.5cm and I used to be way skinnier in my teens. Also how old are you?

What's your wrist size? trbh I bet you still wrist mogs me. I also know that feeling of being thrown, some cunt did WWE move on me in middle school and my high school bully was like "let's wrestle bro" and probs if I didnt accept he would do something to me, so he simply lifted me and dropped me on the ground lulz tbhthb ded srs even tho I can wrestle very well my own size guys tbh

You could defend yourself if you had a gun.

great username
&
great post for a todaycel
welcome to incels.is

needless to say it's completely over for you.
always nice seeing more germancels here.

use your Aryan intellect and invent a machine that could stop bullies

I think you are the first person who is smaller than me. How big are your wrists? Mine is 13.5cm and I used to be way skinnier in my teens. Also how old are you?
What's your wrist size? trbh I bet you still wrist mogs me. I also know that feeling of being thrown, some cunt did WWE move on me in middle school and my high school bully was like "let's wrestle bro" and probs if I didnt accept he would do something to me, so he simply lifted me and dropped me on the ground lulz tbhthb ded srs even tho I can wrestle very well my own size guys tbh
I am 22. My wrists have a circumference of 12.8-13.1 cm (5.0 - 5.15 inches) depending of where exactly I measure.
Being thrown like you're nothing is really depressing. Made me depressive as fuck for a couple days after that.

Last edited:
6 inch tbh ngl if you are sub5.5 inch then it's genetically over, incubatormaxxed stickmanmaxxedtbhthb
In inches it´s 5.31 inches. And when I was a teenager they were WAY smaller I am not lying even more arms back then we only about 8 inches.

I am 22. My wrists have a circumference of 12.8-13.1 cm depending of where exactly I measure.
Being thrown like you're nothing is really depressing. Made me depressive as fuck for a couple days after that.
Just HGH and TESTmaxx and it will solve u.

Srs question

Why dont you move to china

As I understand it most asian countries have laws where if you're parents were born there you get citizenship

Why would you live in suifuelcentral germany

If i was asian id go live in a cool asian country tbh

Srs question

Why dont you move to china

As I understand it most asian countries have laws where if you're parents were born there you get citizenship

Why would you live in suifuelcentral germany

If i was asian id go live in a cool asian country tbh
at 5'2 its still over for him
I live in Asia and have never seen a 5'2 young guy with a girl. (doesnt apply to older generation as theyre very short)

at 5'2 its still over for him
I live in Asia and have never seen a 5'2 young guy with a girl. (doesnt apply to older generation as theyre very short)
Still better than getting mogged by 6'4 uber Germanic chads tbqhtbh

Its truly over for you OP. I have better stats and I still can't get girls. Even in asia they are taller than you. You have nothing to lose. knajjd has great facial aesthetics at same height and hes incel too. You can at best pedomax until they grow 12 or 13 or go to a malnourished country.

Its trully over for you friend.

I suggest you to move to another country.

I'm calling LARP. Send a pic.

He Is not German.
My dad was born here in Germany, and brought my mom from china to marry. My dad is exactly the same height as me, my mom is half an inch taller. They constantly argue since I was born and I'm sure she's not truly happy to be with him.

Remember that the most important things in life are genetic and thus by luck, the strength, height, chiseled face, big frame of other Chads, Tyrones, Abduls exceptional Changs were gifted and they didn't do much effort in their situation since they got all the compliments and dopamine rushes to do whatever they wanted. If the head of those Chads were transplanted to an incel body they would feel exactly like you or worse (depression and roping) It's luck.

Last edited:
Manlet framecel who could get knocked the fuck out by some 2 year old whacking him with cardboard.

Sorry bro, you're fucked.

I'm calling LARP. Send a pic.
I thought you couldn't post your pics?

Manlet framecel who could get knocked the fuck out by some 2 year old whacking him with cardboard.

Sorry bro, you're fucked.

I thought you couldn't post your pics?
You can send in PMs. Just not publically anymore

its over. LDAR

My dad was born here in Germany, and brought my mom from china to marry. My dad is exactly the same height as me, my mom is half an inch taller. They constantly argue since I was born and I'm sure she's not truly happy to be with him.
So your dad should've been incel, but he went to SEA and produced another incel to suffer the world like he did?

Your dad is an asshole

Do you notice suspicions about your mother getting interested in german males?

So your dad should've been incel, but he went to SEA and produced another incel to suffer the world like he did?

Your dad is an asshole

He did what everyone is encouraged to do here, as a matter of fact, someone suggested that even in this thread.

My dad was born here in Germany, and brought my mom from china to marry.

It is about race and not your brith-place. Is your father German?

They constantly argue since I was born and I'm sure she's not truly happy to be with him.

That is indeed an unpleasant situation.

I was destined to be a fucking prey.
Most of us would have been dead years ago if it weren't for the great cage known as civilization

Do roids and drink 2 gallons of milk a day. you will become a dwarf-maxxx and use your superior center-of-gravity and inborn magic resistance to defeat foes

What foid would accept being fought over for by incels?

Wait, what am I asking? Of course there would be one, they get wet to men fighting over them.
We could make it like a sort of game show and fighting tournament hybrid

Most of us would have been dead years ago if it weren't for the great cage known as civilization
Perpetuate the bad genes, that's what society has managed to do so far. Now with the social dynamic changing, we're forced to suffer the brunt of it.

Perpetuate the bad genes, that's what society has managed to do so far. Now with the social dynamic changing, we're forced to suffer the brunt of it.
It's a cruel joke to be sure

hey man, that sucks. if you say you have a big head though, i've got some news for you. head size usually correlates with frame size. most of your brain tissue is merely dedicated to controlling your meat frame. now, your frame is obviously tiny right now, but what that means is you should be able to put on a ton of muscle. if you gymcel you could go to the gym and get huge. then, when your body is proportional to your head, you won't be able to gain any more. that's the way it works.

you'll still be short as fuck, but sounds like you could be a super strong motherfucker. also look up endomorph. most short people are highly endomorph. you should be able to gain massive muscle. read the book 'split infinity'. all short people are actually much more talented at gymnastics and overall agility.

you may never get laid, but you most likely have the potential to become a super strong motherfucker.

You could probably defeat me as I'm far too out of shape and apathetic to even want to fight. :/

Do you notice suspicions about your mother getting interested in german males?
My mother and sister often jokingly comment during movies about how some actors are handsome in comparaison with the guys back in mainland china. It's often your typical tall blonde german with blue eyes.

it's over for reincarnatedholocaustvictimcels