Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 981k Votes and 70% are incels

Friday I'm In Love

Friday I'm In Love

I've already given up
-
This is a "self-improvement channel" btw

0j38lw.JPG

Over.

inceldom rose from 20% pre pandemic to 30% in 2021 --- last i read. Now it may be closer to 50%

Jfl at how this chart correlates with the top 10% of men getting all the women and the rest being betabuxxers

I legit want to Thanos snap away all these fucking wojaks dude. It's literally all they use now. :woke:

I F U C K I N G H A T E B A L K I A N C O P E S ! ! ! !

Over.

inceldom rose from 20% pre pandemic to 30% in 2021 --- last i read. Now it may be closer to 50%
I'm a little exited we are in for some economic downturns a bunch of tech companies have been laying off massive amount of made up jobs that foids do and we are now funding two wars. With a growing population of sexual dissatisfied males and more political instability with trump shit is gonna get raw next year

I'm a little exited we are in for some economic downturns a bunch of tech companies have been laying off massive amount of made up jobs that foids do and we are now funding two wars. With a growing population of sexual dissatisfied males and more political instability with trump shit is gonna get raw next year
A foid that once worked as "diversity analyst" for 100k for 1 year, 10 years ago will never accept a lower status... she will forever see herself as a 6-figure earner who deserves a 7-figure Chad, even if she's been laid off and became a neet since.

This is the same female behavior that drives the "alpha widow" phenomenon, once she gets a taste of something (money, status, dick, adventure, etc.) she never lowers her bar.

Over.

No more sex for 90% of the world population

A foid that once worked as "diversity analyst" for 100k for 1 year, 10 years ago will never accept a lower status... she will forever see herself as a 6-figure earner who deserves a 7-figure Chad, even if she's been laid off and became a neet since.

This is the same female behavior that drives the "alpha widow" phenomenon, once she gets a taste of something (money, status, dick, adventure, etc.) she never lowers her bar.
Yeah I agree as long as living independently is viable then there is no reason for any chadfucker to settle for less, but this shit has a ripple affect, not many foids were making anywhere need 100K so imagine all the foids below here that are knocked closer to the poverty line as shit gets more expensive while richfags begin lapping larger and larger chunks of capital. Simple put foids on all levels are going to have their financial maneuverability impacted and the poorer ones are going to have richie rich waiting for them anymore

I'm not suprised that all the wojaks next to the sexhaver option are are confident and attractive.

I legit want to Thanos snap away all these fucking wojaks dude. It's literally all they use now. :woke:
Normies always run our memes into the ground.

Last edited:
is your username a reference to The Cure?

All going accordingly to zogs plans
Zogs profit from the decline, but decadence is inevitable... just like Calhoun's mouse utopia, human society decays into this degenerate state.

JFL this poll actually correlates with the zoomer male dating life stats from earlier this year. Between 30% - 40% of zoomers have a GF or date a foid, while the other 60% - 70% of zoomers don't. It really looks like hypergamy is in full effect now. I feel sorry for alpha gen males when they reach 18 to 20

Last edited:
Zogs profit from the decline, but decadence is inevitable... just like Calhoun's mouse utopia, human society decays into this degenerate state.
How can the parasite survive without the host?

The biggest fucking powder keg in human history. Everyone is waiting for that one spark to set it all off.

"Balkan gains":feelskek:

Fine with it as long as foids aren't afforded some safe haven like in the jookraine war.

JFL this poll actually correlates with the zoomer male dating life stats from earlier this year. Between 30% - 40% of zoomers have a GF or date a foid, while the other 60% - 70% of zoomers don't. It really looks like hypergamy is in full effect now. I feel sorry for alpha gen males when they reach 18 to 20
Thankfully, there probably won't be as many in the upcoming generation because of population decline. Still it will be as painful to see them going through the same ordeal we are having to deal with.

The biggest fucking powder keg in human history. Everyone is waiting for that one spark to set it all off.
I'm getting a little exicted here the best part is watching foids ability to maintain their hedonistic whore lives crumble as the lib city descend into detroit teir

Fine with it as long as foids aren't afforded some safe haven like in the jookraine war.
Nope not here because it won't start with violence it will start by hemorrhage their economic power which is what has let them act like complete whores for the last half century. Soon about of middle class HR foids are going to run out of jobs and chad/htn wallets are going tighten up