Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 95 percent of the people worldwide can't imagine getting zero IOIs from the opposite sex.

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
PS I personally know incel-tier acquaintances (that i mog) that got gfs (via being turboNT and socialmaxxed).

Last edited:
Cope. Over for everyone past Generation X.

Im starting to think also this. I dont have enough informations to say for sure, i can only tell from my perspective. For gypsies if you miss arranging marriage while being young youre fucked, women your age will already have 4 kids maybe even grandkids.

You're braindead. If i leave this clownforum it will be because of guys with a negative iq level like you. 95% of guys get in relationships without any significant problem. Read the sentence in the thread again (if you're able to, that is.. :feelshaha::feelshaha:)

You're braindead. If i leave this clownforum it will be because of guys with a negative iq level like you. 95% of guys get in relationships without any significant problem. Read the sentence in the thread again (if you're able to, that is.. :feelshaha::feelshaha:)

I did read the thread again but most males aren't "turboNT" or "socialmaxxed." These are by no means the default for a male. It's the default for a female.

95%?? JFL!

Nice anecdotal evidence but every friend (not mere acquaintance) I have is either not in a relationship or is a trucel virgin.

PS I personally know incel-tier acquaintances (that i mog) that got gfs (via being turboNT and socialmaxxed).

[UWSL]Yes, I have also met ugly, short, fat boys but they were very NT and socialmaxx and they got girlfriends ... [/UWSL]
I also know fat, ugly and short guys with girfriends, but, as you say, they are very NT and socialmaxx

Last edited:
[UWSL]Yes, I have also met ugly, short, fat boys but they were very NT and socialmaxx and they got girlfriends ... [/UWSL]

I also know fat, ugly and short guys with girfriends, but, as you say, they are very NT and socialmaxx
High iq. Nt and social circle can make even borderline subhumans ascend