Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

95% of people are colorist they just don’t admit it

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
95% of people are colorists they don’t admit this tho if you people like lighter skin tones more than dark skin tones if you’d choose a Korean woman over a darker Asian woman then you’re a colorist that’s what it boils down to colorism the average person is a virtue signaling faggot that won’t admit this I admit I’m a colorist I’ve never been attracted to a woman with a darker skin tone than mine and I never will because they’re ugly dark skin women are less than the dirt on the bottom of my shoe

I’m not. Just get rid of your sex drive.

Re: why do mods before they delete a thread
Pump_Kin
Png

#190455649Saturday, June 04, 2016 4:48 PM CDT
Clearing the thread merely reinforces the idea that the user defied the website rules without specifying the reason. It "rationalizes" the deletion to users unaware of the actual circumstances.
Re: People say Autism isn't curable.
Pump_Kin
Png

#190457239Saturday, June 04, 2016 5:12 PM CDT
"cure," hmm? Neuro-atypicality is not necessary an illness. Severity and ramifications of the disorder are varied. "high therapy" may not be necessary, though I suspect that you are referring to the classic presentation of ASD.
Re: I'm a white crayon.
Pump_Kin
Png

#190457403Saturday, June 04, 2016 5:15 PM CDT
Crayons provide a very interesting analogy: The "white" crayon itself provides additional beauty to other colors by brightening them. The "black" crayon likewise darkens the colors and defiles them.

Re: What are the Only 2 Things in Georgia?
Pump_Kin
Png

#190771970Wednesday, June 08, 2016 9:36 PM CDT
Negroid imbeciles & Caucasian victims.

Re: why do mods before they delete a thread
Pump_Kin
Png

#190455649Saturday, June 04, 2016 4:48 PM CDT
Clearing the thread merely reinforces the idea that the user defied the website rules without specifying the reason. It "rationalizes" the deletion to users unaware of the actual circumstances.
Re: People say Autism isn't curable.
Pump_Kin
Png

#190457239Saturday, June 04, 2016 5:12 PM CDT
"cure," hmm? Neuro-atypicality is not necessary an illness. Severity and ramifications of the disorder are varied. "high therapy" may not be necessary, though I suspect that you are referring to the classic presentation of ASD.
Re: I'm a white crayon.
Pump_Kin
Png

#190457403Saturday, June 04, 2016 5:15 PM CDT
Crayons provide a very interesting analogy: The "white" crayon itself provides additional beauty to other colors by brightening them. The "black" crayon likewise darkens the colors and defiles them.

Re: What are the Only 2 Things in Georgia?
Pump_Kin
Png

#190771970Wednesday, June 08, 2016 9:36 PM CDT
Negroid imbeciles & Caucasian victims.
How do you remember this stuff and bring it up so fast?

Everyone judges others by their looks and of course race makes up a big portion of your looks. I think everyone is racist by this standard

I agree. People judge each other all the time based on looks and coloring is just one of the categories.
ethnic moment
You have no idea how true is that. For great majority of ethnics pale=beautiful, even if the look like shit.

95% of people are colorists they don’t admit this tho if you people like lighter skin tones more than dark skin tones if you’d choose a Korean woman over a darker Asian woman then you’re a colorist that’s what it boils down to colorism the average person is a virtue signaling faggot that won’t admit this I admit I’m a colorist I’ve never been attracted to a woman with a darker skin tone than mine and I never will because they’re ugly dark skin women are less than the dirt on the bottom of my shoe
Atleast everyone has his own reason for being incel

yeah thats why curries and nigs are so obsessed with white foids
My own mother and aunts called me ugly because im darker than them, white passing ethnics think they are better than everyone else. They are obsessed.

Aren't females supposed to be slightly lighter skinned on average than their male counterparts (if theyre the same race)? Unless you're many more shades darker than them, that was stupid of them to make fun of u
For ethnics whos ancestors most likely mixed with some paler people, its quite random who gets the paler traits. I have olive skins while rest of my family have medium to pale skin with pinkish tone.

Once in argument my sister told me im jealous of her green eyes and brown hair, jfl foids brain, just because they are envious they think everyone are like that.

In the end they are literally same blood and flesh as me, we are all shitskins even if its less obvious.

Last edited:
My own mother and aunts called me ugly because im darker than them, white passing ethnics think they are better than everyone else. They are obsessed.

Once in argument my sister told me im jealous of her green eyes and brown hair, jfl foids brain, just because they are envious they think everyone are like that.

Nobody wants shitskins man

I'll get most turned when I see negress vagina close up IRL. Id impregnate a negress in a heartbeat