Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

95%+ of men will never turn down a woman for having too many sex partners

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
she can admit to fucking 300 guys and most men will still kill their own moms to get with her, even if she's a 3/10

in other words, a woman's power is near limitless

of course everyone here knows this so this is a pointless topic.

only chad gets a choice between mega sluts or girls who had only a few partners

Eh I would. Would I marry such a woman? Of course not. But I'd fuck.

I dunno man, if I'm virgin I want her to atleast be virgin too , this is keeping in mind that I wanna marry instead of jus hooking up. It will suck knowing she had a taste of someone else before , whether that person is better than me or not she will be prone to comparing me to him..

Would a starving man turn down food from a trash can? No, he would not. I find it hard to blame men for their thirst considering I've been a beta my entire life.

Teehee stop being so insecure teehee that's all in the past now teehee I don't regret any cocks I rode in the past because they all led me to you teehee I didn't know what I wanted in my 20s teehee I was just finding myself then but what I need now is stability teehee

Would a starving man turn down food from a trash can? No, he would not. I find it hard to blame men for their thirst considering I've been a beta my entire life.
Not if that food came with a small chance of giving you aides.

Teehee stop being so insecure teehee that's all in the past now teehee I don't regret any cocks I rode in the past because they all led me to you teehee I didn't know what I wanted in my 20s teehee I was just finding myself then but what I need now is stability teehee

I'd turn down a whore that has had way too many men and ain't nothing special in terms of PSL.

The majority of men who get cheated on (and know it) stay.

I've known plenty of guys who have been cheated on and the vast majority (like 80 percent) stayed.

Women have standards, most men only have preferences.

95% of men are just desperate to be with a woman to avoid loneliness because that is the biggest real threat to a man’s life.

The majority of men who get cheated on (and know it) stay.

I've known plenty of guys who have been cheated on and the vast majority (like 80 percent) stayed.

Women have standards, most men only have preferences.

Yup. Women can do anything they want and men will stay / still be subservient.

These women aren't even perusing the men in the relationship. These guys are more like butlers, just do whatever the female wants them to do. If they stopped initiating text conversations, they'd never hear from her again. It's completely one sided.

I'd fuck her maybe for a week or two then dump, I would never be in a long-term relationship with such a slut. Even one partner before me is too much.

I would rather spin on a dildo and rotate 360 degrees than be with a whore tbh

Yup. Women can do anything they want and men will stay / still be subservient.

These women aren't even perusing the men in the relationship. These guys are more like butlers, just do whatever the female wants them to do. If they stopped initiating text conversations, they'd never hear from her again. It's completely one sided.

And the reason for this is even more black pilled. Men are biologically hardwired to be the ones who pursue women, to protect women, and to provide for women. We're genetically hardwired to take quite literally any adult woman that will have us. Not only that but the male instinct to protect women, even ones who are STRANGERS, is so strong it often overrides basic survival instinct. Nearly every time there's a terrorist attack or mass shooting there are always MEN who use their bodies as bullet shields for women, or otherwise put their lives on the line, and often die for, women they don't even know.

Like @FACEandLMS said, we are an inherently gynocentric species.

And the reason for this is even more black pilled. Men are biologically hardwired to be the ones who pursue women, to protect women, and to provide for women. We're genetically hardwired to take quite literally any adult woman that will have us. Not only that but the male instinct to protect women, even ones who are STRANGERS, is so strong it often overrides basic survival instinct. Nearly every time there's a terrorist attack or mass shooting there are always MEN who use their bodies as bullet shields for women, or otherwise put their lives on the line, and often die for, women they don't even know.

Like @FACEandLMS said, we are an inherently gynocentric species.
Maybe I'm defective bc I've never felt this. Is anyone else not altruistic?

In the west.

Because 95% of western men are cucks.

95% of men are cucks then.

Fake statistics. I've asked my normie acquaintances this exact thing before. Most say it should be less than 30 ideally less than 10.

Maybe I'm defective bc I've never felt this. Is anyone else not altruistic?

There's a word for people like this.....it begins with the letter S. 4 syllables.

You better Hope none of those women took a taste of the 8x6 Monster schlong™ of she Will always remember that taste and feeling

Men, unless gay or in a relationship, would never turn down sex.

I would.

I hope I get the opportunity. To tell her that she is too experienced for me.

what's weird is women will still freak out and shout down any guy that says anything about having standards wrt partner count online, despite doing it they are still insecure about it to some degree, maybe because they think it could lead to some of their outrageous advantages being taken away?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back