Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy 90% of this Forum are Bluepilled Cucks

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

Imagine desiring monogamy with foids in a betacuck LTR with no options when knowing their hypergamous, monkey branching nature, AWALT, and dual mating strategy. :feelskek:

Last edited:
pretty sure most of the guys voted there were thinking about the hypothetical disney mongamous romance situation since the poll is a hypothetical one anyway.
That’s subconscious :bluepill: thinking tho. :feelsUgh:

View attachment 642456
Imagine desiring monogamy with foids in a betacuck LTR with no options when knowing their hypergamous, monkey branching nature, AWALT, and dual mating strategy. :feelskek:
they are legit pigs and do this from age 12 until 39 in this society, then they marry a soycuck and destroy his life

Oh, to be young and full of shit opinionated :feelskek:

All six of those options presented are unobtainable fantasies to me. Of course I would pick the best one possible in that scenario.

Who gives a shit anyways, half of this forum are fucking Larpers.

Yeah, imagine THAT ! :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

This is why this thread I wrote yesterday got ignored: