Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 90% of Normies talk is about relationships and se*

NotoriousLoser

NotoriousLoser

Recruit
★★★★★
After more than 5 years of rotting, I've had a job again for a year and a half now and have been among people every day since then. I noticed that after the serious talk about work, the normies digress relatively quickly to the topic of relationships and se*. I don't even ask about it, because I don't care what they do privately, but they force the subject on me. They want to know if I'm in a relationship, if so how often I have se*, what positions I prefer, whether I practice it with or without a condom etc etc. And if you tell them that you don't currently have a girlfriend, they'll look at you quite stupid. Then you will be laughed at. A work colleague recently came to me and told me about his last se* act, how he took her and where. It didn't interest me but apparently Normies have this mental damage and have to tell others about their ga* experiences. Best of all, it doesn't even trigger me. I know these fa*s are trying to provoke me, but it doesn't trigger me at all.
The se* life of the normies doesn't interest me at all, their girlfriends secretly dream of getting f*cked and stretched out by fat 9inch d*cks, and then my work colleagues come to me and tell me about their last flowery se* act with their girlfriend and think they've f*cked the brains out of their girlfriend with their 5inch d*cks hahah. what a bunch of fa*s dude

Last edited:
Interesting thread

this would explain why I'm so "boring" - I'm missing that 90% to talk about with the normies

Guys also make shit up to

Interesting thread

this would explain why I'm so "boring" - I'm missing that 90% to talk about with the normies
I feel more alone with my coworkers than when I'm alone, precisely because of that. Our life expectations, experiences and values are just light years away.

I feel more alone with my coworkers than when I'm alone, precisely because of that. Our life expectations, experiences and values are just light years away.
I despise the days where i don't have to work from home.

After more than 5 years of rotting, I've had a job again for a year and a half now and have been among people every day since then. I noticed that after the serious talk about work, the normies digress relatively quickly to the topic of relationships and se*. I don't even ask about it, because I don't care what they do privately, but they force the subject on me. They want to know if I'm in a relationship, if so how often I have se*, what positions I prefer, whether I practice it with or without a condom etc etc. And if you tell them that you don't currently have a girlfriend, they'll look at you quite stupid. Then you will be laughed at. A work colleague recently came to me and told me about his last se* act, how he took her and where. It didn't interest me but apparently Normies have this mental damage and have to tell others about their ga* experiences. Best of all, it doesn't even trigger me. I know these fa*s are trying to provoke me, but it doesn't trigger me at all.
The se* life of the normies doesn't interest me at all, their girlfriends secretly dream of getting f*cked and stretched out by fat 9inch d*cks, and then my work colleagues come to me and tell me about their last flowery se* act with their girlfriend and think they've f*cked the brains out of their girlfriend with their 5inch d*cks hahah. what a bunch of fa*s dude
I wish I was normal and could talk about sexual stuff with normies :cryfeels: