Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 90% of noodlewhores in jap chink shithole want whitu cockru onury lifefuel for whites and shitfuel for ricecels

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20231222 192225 Reddit

Pump and dump those subhuman gook holes
Summary, No gookwhores want me, They use a week to reply and sometimes i get a ladyboy that pass as a female in looks surgeons got a good job, I reject them because im not a faggot, If i cant even land a gookwhore im literally satan in looks and shit looking!

Edited so i dont spam the entire thread!

Everything is fake.

Nowadays, when a foid says that she is "Single", it means that she isn't committed to particular chad but getting banged by a multitude of them

When those foids say they want white/black dick they meant Chad/Tyrone they don't want average white guy and subhuman slavs are instantly rejected and put into only one step over Nip male category (so total trash undateable).

Anyway based Kim going to take over not Just South Korea but also Japan and China with his strong Patriarchal fist he will destroy every single feminist.

View: https://clips.twitch.tv/AthleticHyperPandaSmoocherZ

Last edited:
Not enough changs or white males to go around in developed east asian countries = humanity ends

We see what happens when foids are free to choose. They want good looking rich tallfags only. The few 20-30% of non-chads that are able to get foids are just beta buxx.

Last edited:
Not enough changs are white males to go around in developed east asian countries = humanity ends

We see what happens when foids are free to choose. They want good looking rich tallfags only. The few 20-30% of non-chads that are able to get foids are just beta buxx.

It was noted by philosophers from 100-200 years ago that feminism has one aim.. the freedom from the child for women. Children take up most of the life energy of women. We see today women will do that if that means they get Chad as a husband and can show off to everybody their Chad husband and Chad children. But otherwise women would rather just stay childless.