Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 90% of girls have good lives, 90% of guys have shit lives

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Even a fat foid still has a superior life than even most Chads and has a huge following of betaorbiters and simps.

Imagine being that fucking privileged. Imagine being showered with attention, love and friendship just for existing.

Sex? She can get fucked by Chads.
Relationships? She can have her pick from a bunch of guys.
Favors and gifts? Thirsty guys.
Validation? Simps and cucks.

If you knew how much fucking validation and attention even an ugly girl receives daily you would rope on the spot. For them every day is like a fucking movie.

Say this on reddit and get labelled a misogynist and an inkwell with no argument provided!

Say this on reddit and get labelled a misogynist and an inkwell with no argument provided!
Anyone who makes a tinder with a 1/10 mega-obese landwhale can let the results speak for themselves

Indeed. I realized this when I compared my own life to that of Shannon Rose, a woman I've thought about for many years,

We have similar illnesses and history yet my own life has consisted of hate and denigration whereas her life has consisted of love and admiration.

90% of men have shit lives:feelskek:, kill yourself idiot, you're trapped in a shithole bunker like room doesn't mean normogoids outside are not slaying poon and having fun with a social life which most incels can't even fathom, at least have some sense. Most men are not incels or Chad's but normies and it's not Gigachads outside with foids, it's mostly normies and chadlites, and they've much better lives than us.

90% of men have shit lives:feelskek:, kill yourself idiot, you're trapped in a shithole bunker like room doesn't mean normogoids outside are not slaying poon and having fun with a social life which most incels can't even fathom, at least have some sense. Most men are not incels or Chad's but normies and it's not Gigachads outside with foids, it's mostly normies and chadlites, and they've much better lives than us.
Don't be retarded idiot.

Just because a dude has a foid, doesn't mean his life is great. You don't know how much jestermaxxing and simping is behind it.

Only Chads have great lives, everyone else is coping.

Don't be retarded idiot.

Just because a dude has a foid, doesn't mean his life is great. You don't know how much jestermaxxing and simping is behind it.

Only Chads have great lives, everyone else is coping.
:soy:"Dood has to jestermaxx all da time, only Chad's have great lives, everyone is coping"
Keep coping even if incels here try to jestermaxx all day all night they can't even get that, foids wouldn't even talk to incels, normogoids have much better lives, there are no armies of Chads and Gigachads marching around with foids, it's mostly normogoids and they do get shit, it's mostly low tier Normies who get cucked by high tier Normies, Chad's are fkin rare, it's a normogoid's world

Even a fat foid still has a superior life than even most Chads and has a huge following of betaorbiters and simps.
Even a fat foid? It's not even surprising nowadays. So, I'd use "even a deformed foid" instead.

:soy:"Dood has to jestermaxx all da time, only Chad's have great lives, everyone is coping"
Keep coping even if incels here try to jestermaxx all day all night they can't even get that, foids wouldn't even talk to incels, normogoids have much better lives, there are no armies of Chads and Gigachads marching around with foids, it's mostly normogoids and they do get shit, it's mostly low tier Normies who get cucked by high tier Normies, Chad's are fkin rare, it's a normogoid's world

False. She can get fucked by guys +1 or +2 points above her looks level.
If you think a 3/10 becky can be fucked by a 8/10 Chad, you're just out of your mind.

False. She can get fucked by guys +1 or +2 points above her looks level.
If you think a 3/10 becky can be fucked by a 8/10 Chad, you're just out of your mind.

Schwarzenegger and his house maid.

Pierce Brosman and his second wife.

Tons of anecdotal evidence proving random chads dumpster dive or even make girlfriends of these women.

Low tier women can and do get fucked by Chad, otherwise how do you explain their massive entitlement and inflated hypergamy.

Schwarzenegger and his house maid.

Pierce Brosman and his second wife.

Tons of anecdotal evidence proving random chads dumpster dive or even make girlfriends of these women.

Low tier women can and do get fucked by Chad, otherwise how do you explain their massive entitlement and inflated hypergamy.
Only the sluttiest can get Chad, the majority of girls are lazy as fuc*, and will not try to get a Chad on Tinder.
Sometimes those girls are so ugly Chad doesn't match with her on Tinder.(or the Chad ghost her because he have better options)

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Many chads does this because the fat 3/10 ugly becky is married and he want to just feel superior taking someone else's wife while at the same having a hole massage his privates while he imagines Stacey...

You are still blue pilled as fuck... Sorry...

Only the sluttiest can get Chad, the majority of girls are lazy as fuc*, and will not try to get a Chad on Tinder.
Sometimes those girls are so ugly Chad doesn't match with her on Tinder.(or the Chad ghost her because he have better options)

You just contradicted yourself. The claim was they cannot get Chad for casual sex. It doesn't matter if they're lazy or not, they can certainly do it. And the so-called 'quiet' sub-5 women have been known to fuck Chad too. Sure, people are more likely to engage in assortative mating but this is more skewed on the women's end, especially in this day and age. This correlates with tons of men having to date down. For example, its common to see couples with a thin or even fit man with a corpulent woman. The reverse is exceedingly rare.

Only the sluttiest can get Chad

Sluttiest?

Not really. Maybe one night stand but Chad will marry whore? :feelskek:

The prettiest and least used up hole goes to Chad.

The rest are just weekend rentals that go back to the Cuckold once Chad is done with it.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Many chads does this because the fat 3/10 ugly becky is married and he want to just feel superior taking someone else's wife while at the same having a hole massage his privates while he imagines Stacey...

You are still blue pilled as fuck... Sorry...
How can a 3/10 becky get Chad in her social circle?
What if Chad has already a GF in the social circle, the becky trying to talk with Chad would be considered a SLUT by the social circle and be ostracized.
So it's better for a becky just be quiet and act normal around Chad.

And considering that CHAD is RARE, how can a Becky just trust all her life for some random Chad on Tinder and Dating apps?
That would be a very dangerous situation, and Chad will not waste too much money to set up a date with those low-tier-beckys.
Yeah yeah, keep deluding yourself women just don't have survival instincts around Chad.

A 3/10 becky can get a 5/10 normie at the best circumstances. Chad is out of reach.

The correct formula is 80/20

Paretos Principle is godly
How can a 3/10 becky get Chad in her social circle?
What if Chad has already a GF in the social circle, the becky trying to talk with Chad would be considered a SLUT by the social circle and be ostracized.
So it's better for a becky just be quiet and act normal around Chad.

And considering that CHAD is RARE, how can a Becky just trust all her life for some random Chad on Tinder and Dating apps?
That would be a very dangerous situation, and Chad will not waste too much money to set up a date with those low-tier-beckys.
Yeah yeah, keep deluding yourself women just don't have survival instincts around Chad.

A 3/10 becky can get a 5/10 normie at the best circumstances. Chad is out of reach.
Never heard of Tinder bro?

The correct formula is 80/20

Paretos Principle is godly

Never heard of Tinder bro?
I tried to Catfish with a 5/10 Becky on tinder and the results were +1 or 1.5+ above her looks level.
So I only match with 5-6.5 guys and girls. Couldn't get matchs with stacylites and chadlites.

this may be true, but honestly I'm pretty sure most still have lives that are way better than mine in someway.

I tried to Catfish with a 5/10 Becky on tinder and the results were +1 or 1.5+ above her looks level.
So I only match with 5-6.5 guys and girls. Couldn't get matchs with stacylites and chadlites.
I don't believe you, either that or you have the incredible good fortune to live in a rare place with very favourable female to male gender ratios, a Shangri-la. In which case you're a complete faggot for being here.

Observe this Tinder experiment:

View: https://youtu.be/Fp6g1a7yYoI

And understand that is normal for any place in the west

I don't believe you, either that or you have the incredible good fortune to live in a rare place with very favourable female to male gender ratios, a Shangri-la. In which case you're a complete faggot for being here.

Don't forget the pigwoman experiment.

this may be true, but honestly I'm pretty sure most still have lives that are way better than mine in someway.
why? even incels have better lives than you?

why? even incels have better lives than you?

If I told you how bad things can be and that one who had a brilliant infancy could be turned onto an apathetic soulless shell-shocked automaton on autopilot demonstrating almost npc-esque characteristics and behavior due to all the suffering throughout his life would you believe me?

Imagine being that fucking privileged. Imagine being showered with attention, love and friendship just for existing.

If you knew how much fucking validation and attention even an ugly girl receives daily you would rope on the spot. For them every day is like a fucking movie.
ok nice a new rule the 90/90 rule
90% of women are tutorial mode/ 90% of men live on nightmare difficulty mode

pin and put on the wiki for reference this metaphor is great and completely works
i have seen this many many times in real life in family etc

Jane 60? Fuck that wrinkly nutsack looking ass I rather screw Lisa Lisa if I wanted milfs:feelskek:

Besides the basic human right and need which is sex the second most beneficial is Validation and positive attention whic are very important for self esteem which in turn is important for academic/career success/social success

My looksmatch is partying and fucking Chad every weekend while I get nothing, and rot alone at home

Soon I'll be 6 feet under and she'll be sucking 6 cocks

Besides the basic human right and need which is sex the second most beneficial is Validation and positive attention whic are very important for self esteem which in turn is important for academic/career success/social success
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Is it it just me but I would still rather be an ncel than a worthless whore. Imagine being weak af and bleeding from your crotch everymonth. Imagine getting fucked by a man and being subservient and submissive. Thats fucking tragic. Even though I hate being a manlet. I'd rather die than be a female

90% of girls have good lives​

Not that i give 2 shits about normie scumciety but,it's more like 99,9999999% of foids have good lives.

Difference is that whores are ungrateful and never happy even with chad, consider how many successful men get divorce cucked.