Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

90% here are broke ass low wage cels

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Yes inceldom is messed up but with some $$$$$$$ one can betabuxx maxx and impregnate foids in SEA, some trailer trash for $$$ every month I am sure they would be really happy.

Some Latinas over in Domican Republic or Cuba for a child maintance cheque every month will gladly give any betabuxxer 5 kids so long the $$$$ is flowing and then just keep homeless Chad on the side.

What surprises you? Sexual and monetary inequality is growing every year. This is called neoliberalism or libertarianism.

Yes inceldom is messed up but with some $$$$$$$ one can betabuxx maxx and impregnate foids in SEA, some trailer trash for $$$ every month I am sure they would be really happy.

Some Latinas over in Domican Republic or Cuba for a child maintance cheque every month will gladly give any betabuxxer 5 kids so long the $$$$ is flowing and then just keep homeless Chad on the side.
People are selfish - the rich do not share their wealth, the Chad do not share their pussy. We are atomized, no one cares about each other.

People are selfish - the rich do not share their wealth, the Chad do not share their pussy. We are atomized, no one cares about each other.
yeah cels gotta use creativity to make $$$

Money would really solve all my problems.

yeah cels gotta use creativity to make $$$
The same blue pill, can't you see that the middle class is dead, that the gap between the rich and the poor is huge, like the Mariana Trench. Even if you graduate from college and find a job, working hard doesn't guarantee you wealth. In money, as well as in the success of foids, much does not depend on you: if genes are important with foids, then with money it is important what family you are from and whether you have useful acquaintances + luck.

98% of the worlds population are literally poor as shit.

Money is the only thing that can truly bring happiness

98% of the worlds population are literally poor as shit.
More precisely, 1% Earth population owns 80% of the goods, and the remaining 99% population owns 20% of the goods.

The same blue pill, can't you see that the middle class is dead, that the gap between the rich and the poor is huge, like the Mariana Trench. Even if you graduate from college and find a job, working hard doesn't guarantee you wealth. In money, as well as in the success of foids, much does not depend on you: if genes are important with foids, then with money it is important what family you are from and whether you have useful acquaintances + luck.
I dunno man, each to their own.

By the way I am broke but I see cels opening liqour stores, pizza places, fast food joints, other cels open motor mechanics shops, other cels are professional plumbers.

So i am just as broke and fucked up but I do see truecels opening their own businesses and successfuly betabuxxing

Yeah, but people who are actually rich are usually ugly af(fat kikes)
On the contrary, when I see a fat man, on the contrary, I think that he is a beggar. Rich people take care of their health because they want to live a very long time.

Richcels are fakecels

Yeah, but people who are actually rich are usually ugly af(fat kikes)
I’m not sure about that, unfortunately:feelsbadman:.

I can afford to SEAmax in Thailand for a year but it will just be a waste of money.

I can afford to SEAmax in Thailand for a year but it will just be a waste of money.
whats the point of SEA-maxxing just for prostitutes when you have hookers right in your city?
you go there to make foids pregnant and just send them a cheque and visit once or twice a year

Ya I'm going to go ahead and say that in most crowds about 90% are poor. It's not trickle down economics it's trickle up bitches as they join the harems of the elites to get away from this bullshit.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: true asf, In fact, I'm really fucked up financially and I'm starting to lack the basics

More precisely, 1% Earth population owns 80% of the goods, and the remaining 99% population owns 20% of the goods.
This shit is so revolting, the worst part is that it will never change because the people have no power (one of the biggest lies they sell is that the people have power)
All revolutions are financed and controlled by some capital and carried out by a internal elite

Not having money is definitely a big hurdle.

No shit nigger do you think somehow we are failures at almost everything but magically in money we are genius success batman level niggas? It's pretty obvious that we would also be poor.

No shit nigger do you think somehow we are failures at almost everything but magically in money we are genius success batman level niggas? It's pretty obvious that we would also be poor.
Well then unless true manlet or true mentalcels then all cles here are just broke ass rotters. Aka fakecels

Just make a lot of money. Somehow.

I already said I am a broke ass rotter. ZERO $$$$$$ because I quite my job
It's more worth to listen to Andrew taint than you because at least he has money but that faggot was never broke therefore his advice is still shit and you were never rich so your advice is also shit

It's more worth to listen to Andrew taint than you because at least he has money but that faggot was never broke therefore his advice is still shit and you were never rich so your advice is also shit
say what ever you want, you are free its your opinion. Fact remains foids will give betabuxxers abaies, regardles of your opinion and i never gave anybody advice.

They literally won't hire me no matter where i apply, how i apply and when i apply and those same people wonder why i am so angrya

whats the point of SEA-maxxing just for prostitutes when you have hookers right in your city?
you go there to make foids pregnant and just send them a cheque and visit once or twice a year
You are an idiot

Richcel is an oxymoron

They literally won't hire me no matter where i apply, how i apply and when i apply and those same people wonder why i am so angrya
I stopped caring too.
Bottom of the barrela Supermarket jites at least i told them how much i hate gyppos and niggers who dont pay up front.
Even the so called "security" is ass, i told them that too.

No One Will charge me money for being completely honesto, productive feedback to rearrange the Lego castle in favela town.

Last edited:
my father is a millionaire in curryland and I am a cscuck, will surely get good money as soon as I graduate. Inceldom is beyond not being lumpen prole.

my father is a millionaire in curryland and I am a cscuck, will surely get good money as soon as I graduate. Inceldom is beyond not being lumpen prole.
well with money you are a king in curryland

I have income, A decent car, I was born into an okay upper middle class family, and I still would never touch a betabuxx marriage with a 10 foot pole.

The solution to inceldom is not prostitution. It is not long term prostitution that bluepilled normies love. You cannot purchase genuine desire or friend your way into it. You have to be reborn as chad.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/DeadBedrooms/comments/1dtbpyn/my_wife_made_an_incel_joke/

I have income, A decent car, I was born into an okay upper middle class family, and I still would never touch a betabuxx marriage with a 10 foot pole.

The solution to inceldom is not prostitution. It is not long term prostitution that bluepilled normies love. You cannot purchase genuine desire or friend your way into it. You have to be reborn as chad.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/DeadBedrooms/comments/1dtbpyn/my_wife_made_an_incel_joke/

shit nigga where da fuck did i say purchase desire? I said bareback the bitches and impregnate them.

shit nigga where da fuck did i say purchase desire? I said bareback the bitches and impregnate them.
Not to be depressing but I think bringing a kid into this world with my genetics and a prostitute for a mom would be a deeply harrowing sin my soul would never forgive me for. No matter how satisfying or cool the brain chemicals feel after cumming inside and having a son (or worse, a daughter)

This is libertarianism, no one will help each other. Today's morality is Jewish - do not give a beggar or sympathize with him, but just throw a stone and insult him. The same thing with incels - no one will ever help us, they will throw a stone at us and laugh. Because the idea of helping someone who is doing worse than you is perceived as nonsense. If you were born into a rich family or with Chad's genetics, you will always consider yourself the highest (Atlantean) on which society rests and you owe nothing to anyone.
A recipe for favela

Not to be depressing but I think bringing a kid into this world with my genetics and a prostitute for a mom would be a deeply harrowing sin my soul would never forgive me for. No matter how satisfying or cool the brain chemicals feel after cumming inside and having a son (or worse, a daughter)
dude you do it in athe 3rd world or trailer park where everybody is sub 7 . Plus just because a woman is poor dont mean she a whore but they will give children to the highest bidder and betabuxxing I am sure you can out bid the broke cels

IMG 5229

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/OR7q7cMbTo4?si=vQxVwc95yvysQPoW

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/h9r9Mz8zsQA?si=9lDWvm96dJsNiJvq

got the money, cant use it due to being high inhib autist volcel

got the money, cant use it due to being high inhib autist volcel
ok give it me I will betabuxx and bareback some foids in Cuba or Russia