Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion 90 day fiance is so blackpilled

Left4DeadDarkie

Left4DeadDarkie

Xe/Xer transgender Pansexual non binary
★★★★★
Ok so I'm watching 90 day fiance (inb4 muh foid trait) and holy shit this show is so blackpilled.

I didn't really realize it because when I watched this show a long time ago I wasn't blackpilled but now that I'm blackpilled and watching the show I'm seeing just how blackpilled the whole show is.

There are women flying out their foreigner chad boyfriends to America and then there's the subhuman/old guys flying out 20 year old models to America that just end up using them as a betabuxx as well as using them for a green card

That's the fate of males who SEAmaxx and bring the female back

Yeah kek, my parents always watch those slop garbage shows. I never stick around to watch because they just make me depressed. :feelsbadman:

Watch the Kardashians while you're at it. :feelsjuice:

90 day financing is better..

Same as cash, they say

They are so stupid for bringing them to the U.S. Defeats the purpose of going overseas.

That's the fate of males who SEAmaxx and bring the female back
I can go geomaxxing in Mexico or in any other Hispanic country but I wont do it for these reasons