Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 9 YR OLD FOID POUNDED BY BISON

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
U GET WHAT U FUCKIN DESERVE STUPID BITCH THATS WHY U DONT RUN NEAR BISON

Last edited:
IT include me in the screenshot

I wonder what happened next :feelswhere:

how retarded can people get those things are huge and strong as fuck. idiots think lets all get near it. brainless

She went flying lmao

Meanwhile, there is a 19 yr old foid getting "REKT" by a bison in a totally different way if you know what I mean...
Yeah, chad didn't text her back today and a 6'2 white guy with a 6/10 face just isn't enough...

JFL at the two adults who ran away and left the girl alone.

[BisonPill] 9 YR OLD FOID POUNDED HARD BY BISON
Hello IT.

Meanwhile, there is a 19 yr old foid getting "REKT" by a bison in a totally different way if you know what I mean...
Yeah, chad didn't text her back today and a 6'2 white guy with a 6/10 face just isn't enough...
no bisons r inkel animals cuz horses dickmog them and they are not easy to acess like dogs. Also they're too big and autistic

Anyone knows that happened with the whore?

no bisons r inkel animals cuz horses dickmog them and they are not easy to acess like dogs. Also they're too big and autistic
Damn, that makes me feel guilty about the last time I had a juicy bison steak.

good parenting

Cucked, just view a female child as a future whore.
females tend to be fine until around puberty tbh. puberty makes them way more brutal.

females tend to be fine until around puberty tbh. puberty makes them way more brutal.
It really depends on their environment.
I've met 8 year old who were such assholes.

It really depends on their environment.
I've met 8 year old who were such assholes.
tbhtbh if you raise kids shitty they can be real cunts.

bye son, err... foid

yikerino's so much to unpack here

Based bison. You've got to deal with them before they grow up to stop the damage they do to society.

Holy shit.

I don't like kids getting hurt.

tbh ngl

If somebody legit deserves it, I can enjoy watching their suffering. But I can't get behind the idea of deriving pleasure from watching children suffer. That's FUCKED UP and borderline psychopathic.

Holy shit.

tbh ngl

If somebody legit deserves it, I can enjoy watching their suffering. But I can't get behind the idea of deriving pleasure from watching children suffer. That's FUCKED UP and borderline psychopathic.
cope. the bison is based. doesn't matter if it killed a few kids. thousands of kids are born every minute. but bisons are almost extinct, their needs should be catered too

this aint that bad.. its not like the bison gored her into the wall or something.. kids recover from such falls ezz

I hate the way that people chimp out whenever shit goes awry. The retarded squealing from soys and females. It reminds me of how in high school people would turn into literal shitflinging animals if it started to rain while we were outside for lunch.

I’m not saying I would have RKOd the (based) bison, but it’s so embarrassing to watch people bitch and scream whenever stuff like that happens while doing nothing.

cope. the bison is based. doesn't matter if it killed a few kids. thousands of kids are born every minute. but bisons are almost extinct, their needs should be catered too

The first edgelord appears. Here we go.

The first edgelord appears. Here we go.
why is human life worth more than a bison? you call me edgelord. when people like you are far far more cruel.

why is human life worth more than a bison? you call me edgelord. when people like you are far far more cruel.
I like bison tbh I’d take a bison companion over a foid dedsrs bison have more compassion than foids ever could

I like bison tbh I’d take a bison companion over a foid dedsrs bison have more compassion than foids ever could
for sure. bison can be tamed with selective breeding to become a household pet after few decades or century. while foids even after tens of thousands years of patriarchy are still hypergamous whores regardless of age, a million years could go by and foids will still be ungrateful bitches

Nature is beautiful sometimes

why is human life worth more than a bison?

That's a philosophical question that has a very long and dense answer that I don't want to get into right now tbh.

The short answer is that we have a higher consciousness (and awareness) and intelligence. There are metaphysical and ethical arguments that reason about the value of life based on the aforementioned criteria.

you call me edgelord. when people like you are far far more cruel.

What does that mean? What do you mean people like me? What assumptions lead you to conclude that I'm cruel? Why do you think you know me or whatever category you think it is that I belong to?

Your evaluations don't bother me. I'm not pissed off or whatever, so don't take these questions the wrong way. My questions are simply out of genuine curiosity.

That's a philosophical question that has a very long and dense answer that I don't want to get into right now tbh.

The short answer is that we have a higher consciousness (and awareness) and intelligence. There are metaphysical and ethical arguments that reason about the value of life based on the aforementioned criteria.

What does that mean? What do you mean people like me? What assumptions lead you to conclude that I'm cruel? Why do you think you know me or whatever category you think it is that I belong to?

Your evaluations don't bother me. I'm not pissed off or whatever, so don't take these questions the wrong way. My questions are simply out of genuine curiosity.
People like you completely disregard all life besides humanity. And this is what will lead to humans extinction. All the pollution and unsustainable consumption of resources with complete disregard for biodiversity and the enivornment will eventually lead to collapse. It is a very slow collapse. but it is inevitable

People like you completely disregard all life besides humanity.

Let me stop you right there. This is completely false.

Also, please answer my questions. They're simple and don't demand extensive, comprehensive answers. You're starting off with a fuck ton of loaded assumptions - all of them false that you've revealed so far.

florida ofc
little shit got punted

Instead of waiting for her 40's to get a bull, she got a bison. :dab: