Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 9 year old girls are getting ready to be fucked by Chad

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

Meanwhile this forum is full of 20+ aged virgins:feelskek:

brutal. Who is damned to suffer already predetermined fate.

That roastie is probably late 20's and need to see a psychiatric.

9 is a prepubescent girl

That roastie is probably late 20's and need to see a psychiatric.
Why? So she can be told how special she is? Leave psychiatric care for people who actually need it, like suicidal trucels. Holes like her just need to accept that chad will never stick around and shut up already.

Meanwhile this forum is full of 20+ aged virgins:feelskek:
aight nigga, why THE FUCK is a 9 year old caring about what her vagina looks like? Like bitch, you should be studying and getting good grades. Ain't no fucking 9 year old got time to worry about "eww my pussy is gross and not normal. I want to have a surgery" like what the fuck
this shit wouldn't have flied 20 years ago.
Ain't like it matter anyway, majority of dudes give no shits about how your pussy looks, they wanna fuck no matter how pretty or ugly your fucking pussy is.

Refuse to watch

aight nigga, why THE FUCK is a 9 year old caring about what her vagina looks like? Like bitch, you should be studying and getting good grades. Ain't no fucking 9 year old got time to worry about "eww my pussy is gross and not normal. I want to have a surgery" like what the fuck
this shit wouldn't have flied 20 years ago.
Ain't like it matter anyway, majority of dudes give no shits about how your pussy looks, they wanna fuck no matter how pretty or ugly your fucking pussy is.

lmao at 9 year old I didn't even know anything about sex... Never thought about my dick

Why? So she can be told how special she is? Leave psychiatric care for people who actually need it, like suicidal trucels. Holes like her just need to accept that chad will never stick around and shut up already.
True and based, but i meant it in a "she just fucking crazy" way. What a joke of a "problem" she has.

No way in hell that bitch is 9 years old. As you can clearly see, she's already gone through puberty.

click on the video lol
I am not going to give Soyfeed any views. It's clearly a bitch LARPing as a 9 year old. I have seen what 9 year olds look like, this is not one of them.

I am not going to give Soyfeed any views. It's clearly a bitch LARPing as a 9 year old. I have seen what 9 year olds look like, this is not one of them.
no, lol. The chick in the thumbnail isn't 9. But in the vid it talks about 9 year old girls trying to get labiaplasties in order to make their vaginas look good for Chads

no, lol. The chick in the thumbnail isn't 9. But in the vid it talks about 9 year old girls trying to get labiaplasties in order to make their vaginas look good for Chads
Ahh lol, my bad. I thought it was about that bitch in the thumbnail. :feelskek: Either those girls have been brainwashed by their moms, or they are one of those rare breed of girls that go through puberty once they hit 9.

I just skipped through this to laugh at her crying. She ends up going to some lame ass retreat and ends up crying like a bitch. She apparently has a boyfriend but he still lets her go to a retreat where she will be scantily dressed and fondled by other people. I hope for his sake none of those people are guys. It's also nice to see that our Roastie memes can actually do some damage :feelsautistic:

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: It hurts so bad I WANT TO DIE (no not on Minecraft you fucker but irl)

@MENSA_IQcel What do you think now?

Not surprising, foids are more degenerate by the minute. My grandma had her first child at 14.
Boomer generation?
Tbf most grandmas married early had their first kid in their teen

Time to play roblox in real life

this world is a joke

I'm not watching this shit

There's no vagina for my penis!

they hate their vageges cause they're all used up and hanging after hours of hard sex.

this vid and the comments made me so angry.
"You know what the perfect vulva is? YOURS"
"there is no "normal" vagina. everyones is normal"

yea right bitch. 99% repeat the same bullshit when all of them make fun of guys with small dicks all the goddam time. its only bad when you "shame" women. oh, and lets not forget NO MAN IS ACTUALLY SHAMING THEM!! 90% of men literally dont give a shit and will fuck anything as long as you are not a big fucking whore with STDs(majority of females). they claim men are abusing them. they seem to be confused with Chads and Tyrones. Those guys have options. Those guys shame women because they can and still get fucked anyway. Almost all men have no options therefore we dont shame. We are nice. We actually gicve a shit. But all these sluts want is the upper-tier males in society. Why they keep going after the top 10% and refuse to date annyone else is eyond me. They must enjoy pain because any incel here would like to date these bitches. oh right! we are beneath them so they would rather stay single, fuck random guys, and then bitch they are lonely and are being abused by the patriarchy. hahahahahahah

(also annoying how women refuse to accept younger = prettier. a nice hairless innie pussy is a million times better you fucking slut. all yoing girls are born with perfect pussy. once they start being whores is when the roast beef lips set in. FACTS!)

"because some MEN desided that this is the perfect vagina" - [ToxicFemininity]
this vid and the comments made me so angry.
"You know what the perfect vulva is? YOURS"
"there is no "normal" vagina. everyones is normal"

yea right bitch. 99% repeat the same bullshit when all of them make fun of guys with small dicks all the goddam time. its only bad when you "shame" women. oh, and lets not forget NO MAN IS ACTUALLY SHAMING THEM!! 90% of men literally dont give a shit and will fuck anything as long as you are not a big fucking whore with STDs(majority of females). they claim men are abusing them. they seem to be confused with Chads and Tyrones. Those guys have options. Those guys shame women because they can and still get fucked anyway. Almost all men have no options therefore we dont shame. We are nice. We actually gicve a shit. But all these sluts want is the upper-tier males in society. Why they keep going after the top 10% and refuse to date annyone else is eyond me. They must enjoy pain because any incel here would like to date these bitches. oh right! we are beneath them so they would rather stay single, fuck random guys, and then bitch they are lonely and are being abused by the patriarchy. hahahahahahah

(also annoying how women refuse to accept younger = prettier. a nice hairless innie pussy is a million times better you fucking slut. all yoing girls are born with perfect pussy. once they start being whores is when the roast beef lips set in. FACTS!)
Exactly what I thought. This post should have a Ragefuel tag

Last edited:
hoes mad. simps on reddit forward incels to /badwomensanatomy when we say roasties have disgusting cunt flaps but then you have 9 year old girls mutilating their cunt for chad.

Oh boo boo roastie cant have sex without her Chad partner being disguested by her pussy.
This is much worst than being a virgin at 30 year old and getting mocked 24/7 for it.
Goverments should put virginity belts on woman and force them to have sex with 5 incel man when they become 18 to remove them permanantly.

another crybaby video of foids complaining about how difficult their lives are posted to a 20m channel :feelsseriously: thank you Shlomo, very cool

another crybaby video of foids complaining about how difficult their lives are posted to a 20m channel :feelsseriously: thank you Shlomo, very cool
maybe one day you will fuck a loli who got a labiaplasty

81ADDEFA B432 4ED8 89A5 054C45C9FDE8

Hope she gets syphilis.