Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 9-10-11-12 August 2019 mark these dates

loserkarthusplayer

loserkarthusplayer

لا اله الا الله
-
March 15 2019 this false flag attacker went in to the mosque in christchurch new zealand and killed 50 muslim there

The date of the shooting is according to daily mail first report!! Shooter started his massacre in 1.30pm Friday(Jumu'ah) prayer so the date of this massacre in the world actually 14th March 2019 when this shooting announced people tweeted about this you can see time mark in the tweets world wide

So the time was 14th march for israel and usa while this attack was happening in Nz btw new zealand is the one of the first countries in the world that welcome's new year
I'm going to tell you why they picked 14th march
▲ This attack happened in the Seventh of adar traditional date of the death of Moses It is also the date of his birth

first watch this part 0:15 to 0:45 after that watch this part 11:45 to 11:59 as you can see the number 14 is important for coming of jewish messiah that they' ve been prepared for almost 120 year (Zionism founded in 1897)
In this video rabbi explains their real expactations seventh of adar 14 march 2019 this is the part of the messianic judaism belief https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messianic_Judaism
This is their symbol
even in ancient times this symbol

The weapon used by Brendon Tarrant LOOK AT THE NUMBER 14 AND FISH SYMBOL

▲ 20th White House Chief of Staff This guy is 5 days ago was in the new zealand and 14 and fish symbolism again

So you are going to tell me what are you talking about my friend what's your point so the point is this shooting is staged by messianic zionist's the shooter is also one of them

This is nothing but false flag attacks they are preparing for their fake coming of the messiah

And for the title of this thread watch this guy I did my own research for what i wrote up but from here just watch this guy he knows the kabbalah and jewish mysticism

Tisha B'Av will begin in the evening of Saturday , August 10 and ends in the evening of Sunday , August 11
Classical Jewish sources maintain that the Jewish Messiah will be born on Tisha B'Av, though many explain this idea metaphorically, as the hope for the Jewish Messiah was born on Tisha B'Av with the destruction of the Temple.

TL;dr or TL;dw : The shooter is false flag zionist-fake messiah movementerian and Something fucked up will happen in jerusalem possibly in dome of the rock area

Last edited:
so one has commented on this goldmine thread?
jfl this reads like those tabloid newspapers

Very high effort conspiracypost ngl. I doubt anything significant will happen pertaining to the violence.

Israel bombed palestine at this time also

very sloppy job mossad...

This reminds me of @RageAgainstTDL for some strange reason.

Conspiracionist bullshit.

tl;dr

Conspiracionist bullshit.

tl;dr
dude seriously you are delusional if you are calling this conspiracy tbh ngl
I dont care. I know Zachary hubbard but honestly this is dumb. The dude probably just shot the mosque. Also israel attacked palestine while the shooting happened i believe
its more than just a shooting bro that guy did not even mentioned jews in his 74 paged manifesto and he's so called muh white supremacist JFL he said I have no problems with jews :feelstastyman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman: yeah dude "He's just a dude that shot the mosque" and killed 50 ppl with the clear symbolism painted to his gun even for deceive ppl they painted fake historical white leaders names and the date times of significant wars won against Sunni's JFL

Last edited: